Job in Amritsar, We are looking for a skilled web developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites for our company. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites.
Such as site speed and how much traffic the site can handle. Web developers may also create site content that requires technical features. They are sometimes known as web designers or full-stack developers if they can do both front-end and back-end development.
|Hiring Organization||BMN Infotech Pvt. Ltd.|
|Post Name||Web Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||22000/- To 32000/- Per Month|
|Location||Amritsar, Punjab, India 143001|
BMN Infotech is incorporated with the devotion to succeed. We have the vision to give the best in what we love. Diversity, Respect, Transparency, and Integrity- are our Values. Our clients are happy as our creative software developers give the quality in our services.
We approach the striking points in their goals and communicate with them in an interesting and responsive way. We are experts in WordPress Development, PHP Development, Web Designing, Web Development, Framework Development, E-commerce Solutions, Android/iPhone Apps Development, and Digital Marketing Services.
We establish world-class PHP-based web solutions that are created using advanced technologies such as Singleton Pattern, JQUERY/AJAX, Angular 4, React, and many more. We utilize platforms like CakePHP, Magento, Zend, Joomla, Opencart, Laravel, and WordPress in PHP/Mysql while developing PHP-based solutions.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Ability to write and edit technical documentation
- Knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Increased Mobile Traffic.
- Faster Mobile Development at Lower Costs.
- Needs Less Maintenance.
- Faster Web Pages.
- Less Bounce Rate.
- Higher Conversion Rates.
- Improved Search Engine Optimization.
- Good Branding.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.