Job In Bhubaneswar, We are looking for a new executive assistant to support our executive team. You will manage mostly business-related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite.
Be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past. An executive assistant is commonly found answering phones, screening visitors, making travel arrangements, preparing reports, filing and organizing documents, recording meeting minutes, and performing basic bookkeeping tasks.
An executive assistant helps the executive for whom they work with tasks such as scheduling; reviewing, prioritizing, and responding to emails; answering and returning phone calls; organizing documents; maintaining records; taking notes at meetings, and any other administrative tasks that help the executive perform theirs.
|Hiring Organization||Utkal Labs Private Limited|
|Post Name||Executive Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||12000/- To 16000/- Per Month|
|Location||Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India 751024|
It all starts with creating a connection, then building a strong relationship, and finally producing a solution to the problem. We are a team of experienced industry experts sharing a common goal to provide optimum solutions to any problem. We are experienced & passionate to create sophisticated and scalable applications for any business. We are honest, transparent, and committed to doing what is best for our customers and Utkal Labs. At Utkal Labs, we understand the criticality of each piece of the solutions we build for your business.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications. Your primary focus will be to develop iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential. Individual commitment to a group effort and staying accountable for the responsibilities help reach the goal quicker.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Insurance Plans.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- corporate discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
One thought on “Job In Bhubaneswar”