Job in Dhanbad, We are looking to hire an experienced back office executive to join our busy back office team. As a back office executive, you will be reporting to the back office manager and assisting with various administrative duties. This includes data management, project processing, market research, data analysis, finances, and administrative duties.
To ensure success as a back office executive, you should have extensive experience in office management, the ability to work as part of a team, and the ability to respond quickly to requests from management. Ultimately, a top-class back office executive works quickly and efficiently to provide reliable support for management and the front office team.
Back office executives provide administrative and managerial support for the staff working in the front office of a company. Back office executives do not interact directly with clients but work behind the scenes to ensure the smooth running of the company. They perform key administrative duties as well as research, data analysis, and accounting functions.
|Hiring Organization||Bandhan Bank|
|Post Name||Back Office Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||13000/- To 20000/- Per Month|
|Location||Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India 828106|
Bandhan Bank Ltd. is a banking and financial services company, headquartered in Kolkata. Bandhan Bank is present in out of states and union territories of India, with banking outlets and more than crore customers. Having received the universal banking license from the Reserve Bank of India.
Bandhan Bank started operations in August, with branches, ATMs, and Banking Units (BUs). The Bank has mobilized deposits of over ₹ crores and its total advances stand at over ₹ crores as of March. Bandhan was set up as a not-for-profit entity with the objective of financial inclusion and women empowerment through sustainable livelihood creation.
It started its microfinance operations from Bagnan, a small village, about km from Kolkata. The model followed for the delivery of microfinance services was individual lending through group formation. Bandhan focused on serving underbanked and underpenetrated markets. In, Bandhan acquired a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) and created Bandhan Financial.
- Performing market research.
- Gathering and processing research data.
- Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering office supplies.
- Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
- Assisting the Front Office team.
- Assisting with inventory control.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Back office skills are administrative-based skills.
- They include data management and entry projects and claims processing.
- Market trends and behavior analysis; market research; and finance and accounting responsibilities.
- You will spend working hours in the office regardless of roaming around for clients and customers.
- Data will be available in real-time.
- Back office jobs create vital support and administration for front office employees.
- More relaxed environment than front office profiles.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.