Job In Jalandhar, Our company is looking for an office assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued. An Office Assistant’s responsibilities include taking calls from customers and delivering messages while also using basic office equipment like faxes or scanners.
Office assistants handle organizational and clerical support tasks. This may include organizing files, scheduling appointments, writing copy, proofreading, receiving guests, and more, depending on the company and its needs. They help maintain files to keep track of important documents, organize travel arrangements, manage supply inventory and perform data entry as required.
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||10000/- To 13000/- Per Month|
|Location||Jalandhar, Punjab, India 144001|
Being the magnificent source providing the right bank coaching in Jalandhar, the IBT institute was established with the motive of imparting worth relying on coaching to students. IBT provides coaching regarding all types of banking exams such as SBI PO, SBI SO, IBPS PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS SO, IBPS RRB, RBI Officer Grade B, IBPS Clerk, RBI office assistant, and more. From our infrastructure to quality rich study material, the student will get a chance to avail themselves of a wide variety of facilities that have the power to transform their entire career.
We truly understand that preparing for the upcoming banking exams might be a tough journey full of burning stones. So, IBT Jalandhar has an adroit teaching staff who works in making the whole path of preparing for the banking exam smooth and without hurdles. If you strive to qualify for the banking exam and secure the right position in the banking sector. Then consider connecting with IBT – one of the best platforms offering the right bank coaching in Jalandhar.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodation and reservation needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Insurance Plans.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- corporate discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.