Job in Jodhpur, We are looking to hire an experienced back office executive to join our busy back office team. As a back office executive, you will be reporting to the back office manager and assisting with various administrative duties. This includes data management, project processing, market research, data analysis, finances, and administrative duties.
To ensure success as a back office executive, you should have extensive experience in office management, the ability to work as part of a team, and the ability to respond quickly to requests from management. Ultimately, a top-class back office executive works quickly and efficiently to provide reliable support for management and the front office team.
Back office executives provide administrative and managerial support for the staff working in the front office of a company. Back office executives do not interact directly with clients but work behind the scenes to ensure the smooth running of the company. They perform key administrative duties as well as research, data analysis, and accounting functions.
|Hiring Organization||ICICI Bank|
|Post Name||Back Office Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||16000/- To 22000/- Per Month|
|Location||Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India 342003|
ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara. It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital, and asset management.
The bank has a network of branches and ATMs across India and has a presence in countries. The bank has subsidiaries in the United Kingdom and Canada; branches in the United States, Singapore, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Qatar, Oman, Dubai International Finance Centre, China, and South Africa; as well as representative offices in United Arab Emirates, Bangladesh, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
The company’s UK subsidiary has also established branches in Belgium and Germany.ICICI Bank was established by the Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI), an Indian financial institution, as a wholly-owned subsidiary in Vadodara however the parent company was formed as a joint venture of the World Bank.
- Performing market research.
- Gathering and processing research data.
- Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails and ordering office supplies.
- Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
- Assisting the Front Office team.
- Assisting with inventory control.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Back office skills are administrative-based skills.
- They include data management and entry.
- Projects and claims processing.
- You will spend working hours in the office regardless of roaming around for clients and customers.
- Data will be available in real time.
- Back office jobs create vital support and administration for front office employees.
- More relaxed environment than front office profiles.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.