Job In Latur, We are seeking to hire a medical assistant who will be responsible for assisting with administrative duties at our facility. As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for obtaining patient records and test results, coordinating daily administrative tasks, preparing treatment rooms for examinations, and assisting our practitioners during medical procedures.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be certified in a medical assistant program and have at least one to two years of prior experience in a medical setting. A basic understanding of patient care and medical terminology will be a huge advantage for you.
A medical assistant is responsible for everything from administrative work to patient and physician support tasks at hospitals, doctor offices, medical clinics, and other facilities. They may help to get a patient’s medical history information or to take their vital signs. The scope of their work will depend on the needs of the facility or practice.
- Obtaining and recording patient medical histories, vitals, test results, and other information for medical records while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Coordinating the daily administrative activities, including scheduling, patient check-in and check-out, and patient medical record maintenance.
- Preparing treatment rooms for clinical examinations and assisting practitioners with medical procedures and other patient care.
- Delivering compassionate support, attention, and assistance to patients and families.
- Ensuring compliance with all health care regulations, including HIPAA and OSHA.
- Preparing and administering medications for patients as directed by physicians.
Skills And Requirements
- A basic understanding of patient care, medical terminology, coding procedures, reference tools, and appropriate clinical pharmacology for medical assistant practice scope.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Familiarity with electronic medical health care record systems.
- Must have certification from a medical assistant program or military medical corpsman program.
- Maintaining employee benefits records.
- Handling benefits claims, enrollments, and cancellations.
- Coordinating benefits contributions with payroll.
- Advising employees on the organization’s benefits programs.
- Resolving employee queries.
The vision of a single man reinforced by the efforts and assistance of colleagues and co-workers materialized into the establishment of Healing Hands Clinic, a state-of-the-art clinical setup in the heart of Pune city. In a quest to be at par with the global standards, the clinic is equipped with the most advanced and innovative treatments available for the management of anorectal disorders.
Working as a team that stands by the motto of ‘Curing with Care’, we believe that our values should guide us on how we harness the gifts of science. As continual breakthroughs in medical science bring the hope of a cure, our challenge is to make sure that science serves the cause of humanity and not vice-versa.
With these ethics guiding us, we aim to provide cutting-edge medical care to people from all strata of society, moreover with a gentle and humane approach Functioning in harmony as a team, our vision is to rise above the ordinary. We strive to extend world-class medical treatment to every individual and spread awareness that will benefit society at large.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.