Job In Maheshtala, We are searching for high-energy account executives who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With their extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, Account Executives will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value.
Account Executives may also assist in developing sales strategies and establishing quotas. You should be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-tasker with strong computer and communication skills. Successful account executives will be skilled communicators and presenters who can find the best fit between client and product. The ideal candidate will be organized.
Passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience. Account executives work in many fields and help grow their companies by finding leads, closing sales, supporting existing clients, formulating sales strategies, and communicating product value to clients. They may also be known as account handlers.
Hiring Organization – Times Fiberfill Pvt Ltd.
Post Name – Account Executive
Qualification – Any Graduate
Employment Type – Full Time
Salary – 10000/- To 15000/- Per Month
Location – Kolkata, West Bengal, India 700141
Times Fiberfill has grown from strength to strength over the years and today emerged as a leader in the manufacture and export of Home Furnishing and technical textiles. Headquartered in Kolkata, India. The company boasts state-of-the-art and fully automated production facilities. We believe that the key to a successful business is personal contact and care for our customers. Manufacturing, Export, and Distribution of Textiles including Kids’ wear, Workwear, Industrial Gloves, Safety Shoes, and Home textile.
Kolkata, and AEPC, Kolkata, is widely regarded as one of the pioneers in integrating women’s workforce into the Garments industry in Eastern India. Kolkata and is responsible for sales & marketing of apparel and home textile products of the company. He is actively involved in project management and planning of all export orders and leads the marketing & merchandising teams. She has successfully helped the company achieve social and economic balance by integrating local women into our active workforce.
- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Follow up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Handling complaints and negotiations.
Skills & Requirements
- Some fields may require additional certifications or licenses.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM software.
- Insurance Plans.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- corporate discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.