Job In Moradabad, We are looking for an outgoing relationship manager to foster strong relationships with our clients. The relationship manager’s responsibilities also include seeking out new business opportunities, providing clients with knowledgable advice, guiding their choices, promptly resolving complaints, and ensuring client satisfaction.
To be successful as a relationship manager you should be able to build positive, long-term relationships and support clients in the decision-making process by identifying solutions that most closely meet their needs. Relationship managers build strong relationships with customers and business clients. They seek out new business opportunities and advise clients on product/service solutions that meet.
A Relationship Manager is a professional who aids in developing and maintaining strong customer relationships, both within a company as well as with outside clients. They seek out new business opportunities for their clients while advising them on products or services that best fit their needs. their needs and resolve any issues or complaints.
|Hiring Organization||Kotak Mahindra Bank|
|Post Name||Relationship Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||15000/- To 20000/- Per Month|
|Location||Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh, India 244001|
Our customers will enjoy the benefits of dealing with a global Indian brand that best understands their needs and delivers customized pragmatic solutions across multiple platforms. We are a world-class Indian financial services group. Our technology and best practices are benchmarked along international lines while our understanding of customers will be uniquely Indian. We are more than a repository of our customers’ savings. We, the group, are a single window to every financial service in a customer’s universe.
Our Group Management Council comprises some of the most prominent leaders in the world of finance. It is responsible for driving and overseeing Kotak Mahindra Group’s growth charter. At Kotak, we expect more from ourselves, than what anyone else expects of us. This way, we are creating a rewarding and delightful experience every day for our customers. Kotak Mahindra takes a significant stake in Ford Credit Kotak Mahindra Ltd., for financing Ford vehicles.
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of company products and services.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Researching and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Identifying clients’ needs and requirements and proposing suitable solutions.
- Providing clients with comprehensive product/service consultations and guiding their decision-making process.
- Upselling and cross-selling products/services to clients.
- Resolving complaints and issues efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Meeting sales/revenue targets.
- Ensuring client satisfaction.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and business relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Insurance Plans.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- corporate discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.