Job in Mumbai Hotel, Duty Manager responsibilities includes overseeing daily operations, ensuring employee productivity, monitoring efficiency of all processes, and creating a positive work environment for employees. You will also meet regularly with upper management to stay up-to-date with organizational changes, issues, and improvements
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of the front office operations including the front desk, reception/cashiering procedures, and reservations.
- Must have a strong understanding of the functions of each department of the hotel, physical layouts of the hotel facilities, the key personnel and their roles, daily functions, and special events, and conventions and groups currently in the house and due to arrive.
- Assists in conducting training for all Front Office employees.
- Attend and Directs daily front office operations as one of the team.
- Performs any other duties as directed by the Front Office Manager
- Suggest any improvements that could be made to improve existing systems and procedures.
- Follow policies and procedures outlined in the Departmental Service Standards / Procedures Manual.
- Complete all duties, and ensure a concise handover