Job in Rajkot, We are on the hunt for a self-motivated and experienced teacher to join our qualified team of educators. As a teacher, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development. Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
You should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational processes. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities.
A teacher is responsible for preparing lesson plans and educating students at all levels. Their duties include assigning homework, grading tests, and documenting progress. Teachers must be able to instruct in a variety of subjects and reach students with engaging lesson plans.
|Hiring Organization||SHREE SWAMINARAYAN GURUKUL|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||25000/- To 35000/- Per Month|
|Location||Rajkot, Gujarat, India 360002|
Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul Rajkot Sansthan, commonly known as Rajkot Gurukul or Swaminarayan Gurukul, is a Hindu religious and educational organization headquartered in Rajkot, Gujarat. It was established in Rajkot by Shastriji Maharaj Shri Dharmajivandasji Swami.
In, Shastriji Maharaj gave the administrative duties of the organization to its current leader, Guruvarya Shri Devkrushnadasji Swami. The organization is within the Laxmi Narayan Dev Gadi of the Swaminarayan Sampraday. The goal of the organization is to spread Sadvidya.
Which was championed by Bhagwan Swaminarayan. The organization aims to imbibe the essence of Indian cultural heritage through branches around the world. Its major branches in India include Rajkot, Junagadh, Surat, Poicha (Nilkanthdham), Hyderabad, Theravada, and Bangalore.
- Developing and issuing educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervising classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organizing supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Delivering personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Planning and implementing educational activities and events.
- Ensuring your classroom is clean and orderly.
Skills & Requirements
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with computers (PC and Apple) and their use in instruction to enhance student learning.
- Working knowledge of various office and video equipment.
- Knowledge of educational software.
- Job Stability and Holidays.
- Form a Strong Bond with Students.
- Builds Leadership Skills.
- Learn and Teach.
- Nostalgic Feeling.
- Every Day is an Exciting Day for a Teacher.
- Opportunity to Make a Difference in Someone else’s life.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.