Job In Rajpur Sonarpur, We are searching for an engaged telecaller to boost sales by reaching out to current and possible clients. To this end, the telecaller will be required to obtain lists of individuals’ information, and to source data for additional members of the target audience. You should also jot down important notes during conversations to facilitate follow-ups by our staff.
To be successful as a telecaller, you should be able to convince even the toughest of individuals to purchase our offerings. A remarkable telecaller will suggest ways in which clients’ feedback can be utilized to improve our services. Telecallers initiate telephonic contact with existing and prospective clients in order to generate sales.
Given their reliance on spoken language, Telecallers ought to display excellent verbal communication. As a Telecaller, you are responsible for handling sales over the phone entirely. You are also responsible for solving questions in regard to the product or service provided by the company. In addition to this, you should collect desired information from the clients and maintain healthy relations with them.
|Hiring Organization||Smart Call Center Pvt. Ltd|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||12000/- To 15000/- Per Month|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal, India 700071|
Smart call center solution Pvt. Ltd. is a captive unit of Smart Funding Corp which has over twenty years of lending experience and an ability to offer the most competitive pricing in the lending field. We can easily compete in all areas of service for top customer satisfaction. First and foremost, we represent the borrower and the Real Estate Agent…NOT THE BANK! With access to wholesale pricing with dozens of the nation’s top lending institutions, we will find a program that fits your needs.
We use a client-centric Global Engagement Model that combines local, senior, and on-site resources with the cost, scale, and quality advantages of off-shore operations. In every business engagement, we seek the opportunity to build long-lasting, strategic relationships. This client-centric focus forms the basis for how we, as a company, operate and serve our clients. Commitment to long-term client success empowers every associate to provide value and flexibility beyond the contract.
- Studying the details of each offering and remaining abreast of updates to these offerings.
- Obtaining and updating lists of individuals’ contact details.
- Calling active and budding clients to encourage the purchase of items.
- Addressing clients’ uncertainties, grievances, and suggestions on time.
- Noting important details of each conversation.
- Communicating verbal acceptances of offers to our sales team for closing.
- Recording all successful and unsuccessful attempts to close sales.
- Attending regular team meetings to clarify progress and performance-related expectations.
- Conduct each of your functions with the utmost respect, regardless of others’ dispositions.
Skills & Requirements
- Completion of a sales-related training program is preferred.
- Computer literate.
- Exposure to diverse viewpoints, cultural norms, and experiences.
- Superb verbal communication.
- Ability to switch your communication style on a whim.
- Superb interpersonal, research, and record-keeping skills.
- Capacity to receive critique without internalizing it.
- Insurance Plans.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- corporate discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.