Job In Rampur, We are looking for a passionate sales executive to join our sales team. The sales executive’s responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets. A Sales Executive is a professional who sets annual sales goals for the company.
To be successful as a sales executive you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, a top-notch sales executive should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales. A Sales Executive is a professional who sets annual sales goals for the company and works towards achieving them with the assistance of the Sales Manager & Sales Associates.
Sales executives drive a company’s product and/or service sales by actively seeking out prospects and pursuing sales opportunities. A Sales Executive is a professional who sets annual sales goals for the company and works towards achieving them with the assistance of the Sales Manager & Sales Associates.
Our business environment is constantly changing and becoming highly complex. What does not change, however, is the focus on our most valuable asset – our employees. Every day, in each of our offices we are building relationships with customers, developing client-centric solutions, servicing customers, and making decisions that lead to positive results for the Company. Every employee at HDB is special.
At HDB, we are constantly looking for people who share our zeal for result orientation and execution excellence. We listen to our employees and try to understand what they expect from us towards making HDB a great place to work. It is a matter of pride that we have been able to grow exponentially through a well-positioned total rewards strategy that includes promoting internal talent with expanded roles & responsibilities and fast-track careers.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
Skills And Requirements
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- You will develop skills that will lead to more career opportunities.
- Limitless earning potential.
- Flexible working hours.
- You will broaden your professional network.
- Continuous learning and professional growth.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.