Job in USA For Indian 10th Pass, A construction worker may work on various types of projects, such as constructing buildings, erecting temporary structures, or installing and maintaining roads. A competent worker in this field will be able to use various types of tools and equipment safely and effectively.
He or she must also have physical strength as you may lift objects up to 100 lbs. The job often involves working outside in extreme temperatures or other unfavorable weather conditions.
For an entry-level construction job, employers generally do not require any special level of education. However, laborers in this field who advance to higher positions often have at least a high school diploma or the equivalent.
|Hiring Organization||Stenco Construction | Remodeling|
|Post Name||Construction Worker|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 16 To USD 18 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 11360|
At Stenco Construction Inc., our team of experts is ready to help you in every phase of renovation, remodeling, and repair. Whether your taste reflects today’s modern loft living or classic, traditional design, we have the skillset and experience to execute your dream of giving an attractive look to your home.
This has made Stenco Construction a trusted, highly-skilled and reliable partner in our communities for more. We will continue to build relationships through the transformation of our clients’ construction dreams into reality.
- Ready the construction site each day for the current project by preparing materials, tools, and equipment
- Apply new project instructions for each job and make adjustments as directed by the construction manager or supervisor
- Wear clean safety equipment, such as earplugs, safety glasses, gloves, helmets, and boots that are in good repair
- Comply with health and safety regulations when operating equipment or walking on the job site even when not on active duty
- Maintain a brisk and productive pace of activities to complete all assigned tasks within time constraints
- Leave construction equipment and tools clean, organized, and stored in an orderly fashion after each use
- Dispose of debris and hazardous materials according to local environmental standards and regulations
- Provide assistance to other team members on various tasks if your duties are completed ahead of schedule
- Ability to perform repetitive actions using your hands, arms, wrists, fingers, legs, or other body parts
- Commitment to wearing protective safety gear for heat, noise, and prevention of injury on the job site
- Desire to work long shifts, usually up to 8 hours, during the day or at night
- Good English oral comprehension skills to follow verbal instructions and respond to questions about job tasks
- Steady hands and ability to balance well even on high beams or scaffolding
- General knowledge of construction operations and procedures
- Ability to work well with a team of subcontractors and a supervisor
- Type of Work. Some people prefer to work outside and would hate being inside all day.
- Good Pay. Workers are paid very well according to their experience and skill level.
- Good Hours.
- Better Physical Health.
- Job Security.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Job in USA For Indian 10th Pass.