Job in USA for Indian , We are seeking a detail-oriented data entry operator to compile, capture, and maintain our digital database. Also called data entry clerks, data entry operators collate, organize, and capture data into digital databases for a variety of companies and industries.
As a data entry operator, you will be required to compile, merge, and format documents for data entry, check documents for errors, input data and update the database, and manage the digital filing systems.
To be a successful data entry operator, you should possess excellent typing skills and be attentive to detail. Skilled data entry operators should be able to quickly identify data errors and demonstrate precision in their work.
|Hiring Organization||Reliable Associates|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 16 Per Hour|
|Location||Tampa, Florida, United States 33634|
Reliable Associates, Inc. is a full-service placement agency, providing personnel throughout the Tampa Bay area. Our goal is to match qualified personnel with companies that can best utilize their training and experience.
By doing so, we have increased the chances of success for our clients and employees. We have a long list of diversified employees on file, enabling us the ability to accommodate our client needs, from the most common clerical to the more demanding technical assignments.
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Creating digital documents from paper or dictation.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Capturing data into digital databases and performing regular backups.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
- Monitoring and reviewing databases and correcting errors or inconsistencies.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents as needed.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent typing abilities.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical operations.
- A Keen eye for detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Medical/dental/vision insurance/health spending.
- Life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan & company match.
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick leave.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Wellness Program.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.