Job in Vijayawada, We are looking for a collections manager to monitor staff and oversee the procedures to reduce the amount of unpaid debt the company incurs. You will also be responsible for negotiating extensions with clients or write-off debt to minimize the company’s potential loss of income. To be a successful collections manager, you should be analytical and have great report writing skills.
Ultimately, a top-notch collections manager should have extensive knowledge of collection laws, and continuously find ways to improve the company’s debt recovery. Collection managers oversee the financial collection department of a company and are responsible for the correct invoicing of clients and the timely receiving of payment.
They also observe and review the interactions of staff members with clients to ensure that collections are done according to company policies and regulations. Overseeing staff members and ensuring the accurate and timely invoicing of customers. Setting payment collection goals and targets for the department. Creating and implementing a strategy to improve the collection of outstanding credit.
Tata Capital Limited is a financial and investment service provider in India. The company is based in Mumbai and has more branches across the country. The firm offers consumer loans, wealth management, commercial finance, and infrastructure finance, among others. Tata Capital, a subsidiary of Tata Sons Limited, was established in the year.
It is the financial services arm of the USD billion Tata Group. It is a holding company of Tata Capital Financial Services Limited (TCFSL), Tata Securities Limited, and Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited. The company is registered with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as a Systematically Important Deposit Accepting Non-Banking Financial Company.
Tata Capital offers services like commercial finance, investment banking, consumer loans, private equity, treasury advisory, and credit cards. It serves corporate, retail, and institutional customers through its wholly-owned subsidiary, TCFSL.In October India Group acquired the forex and travel units of Tata Capital. These were its wholly-owned subsidiaries
- Overseeing staff members and ensuring the accurate and timely invoicing of customers.
- Setting payment collection goals and targets for the department.
- Creating and implementing a strategy to improve the collection of outstanding credit.
- Implementing collection policies and procedures to avoid excessive outstanding credit.
- Ensuring that the company policy on recoveries is followed and that it is in line with state and federal regulations.
- Implementing deadlines for invoicing and payment collection.
Skills & Requirements
- Outstanding leadership and managerial skills.
- Strong time and people management skills.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Analytical and critical thinking.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- People management and interpersonal skills.
- A collection manager ensures the proper care and preservation of objects.
- Within cultural institutions such as museums, libraries, and archives.
- Collection managers, along with registrars, curators, and conservators.
- Play an important role in collection care.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
One thought on “Job in Vijayawada”
Top ,.. top top … post! Keep the good work on !