Job Openings in Bangalore For Freshers, We are looking for an HR administrator with superb communication and administration skills. The HR administrator will handle all written and verbal employee queries with the utmost confidentiality.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to, drawing up HR documents, corresponding with recruitment agencies, organizing training sessions and events, updating company policies and ensuring they comply with labor laws.
To be a successful HR administrator, you should have sound knowledge of labor laws and be willing to regularly revise them. You must be able to deal with a variety of personalities and keep calm in tense situations.
A top HR administrator should be approachable, fair, and have good multitasking abilities. You should also be willing to attend workshops and training sessions wherever possible.
The human resources (HR) administrator is the first point of contact within a company for all HR-related inquiries. Specific tasks include handling employment contracts, recruiting, and setting up interviews for open positions in the company. Additionally, HR administrators oversee other HR personnel.
You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners. Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases.
|Hiring Organization||Devic Earth Pvt. Ltd.|
|Post Name||HR Administrator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||19000/- To 23000/- Per Month|
|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India 560067|
The Pure Skies system for clean air is an offshoot of research done by the Sri Sathya Sai Pure Skies Program, led by Dr. Srikanth Sola and a team of scientists and environmental engineers from the USA and India. Funding and other support for this research has been provided by the following organizations:
Dr. Srikanth Sola, an internationally reputed cardiologist, spent a large part of his day taking care of adults with heart attacks. While most would have the usual risk factors for heart attack – diabetes, high blood pressure, smoking, etc., there were also some whose only risk factor was exposure to air pollution.
These patients usually lived or worked next to busy roads or factories. The situation was the same whether he was in the USA, working as a cardiologist at the Cleveland Clinic, or in Bangalore, at the Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences.
In 2008, Dr. Sola conceived of an antenna made up of a spherical coil of copper wires, which held promise for reducing the burden of air pollution. Fate brought him together with two inventors in Phoenix, USA: Enoch Simpson and Gary Symons.
Simpson and Symons had already developed an almost similar technology, which was based on an earlier invention by Slim Spurling. However, there was no valid scientific data to support the efficacy of the coil.
- Processing internal arrangements such as travel, training sessions, and team-building events.
- Maintaining internal records, which may include preparing, issuing and filing company documentation (e.g. sick leave, maternity leave, etc.).
- Communicating with recruiters and other external parties.
- Updating company policies and ensuring legal compliance.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all personnel queries.
- Setting up interviews and corresponding with prospective employees in a timely manner.
- Excellent telephone, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Strong administration skills.
- Familiarity with business software such as Microsoft Office.
- A high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The flexibility and willingness to learn.
- Communication skills. The most frequently mentioned skill in HR job openings is communication.
- Administrative expert. Administrative tasks remain a major part of the HR role.
- HRM knowledge and expertise.
- HR strategy creation & execution.
- Managing priorities.
- Broad Scope of Responsibilities. First things first, a position in office administration requires you to “wear many hats,” as the saying goes.
- Autonomous Environment.
- Building Relationships.
- Opportunities Abound.
- Organize and maintain personnel records.
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides.
- Revise company policies.
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Job Openings in Bangalore For Freshers.