Job Opportunities in Russia For Indian, Senior accountants prepare financial reports, perform research and analysis, maintain the general ledger, perform account reconciliations, assist with audit preparations, and carry out other accounting duties as may be required.
|Hiring Organization||Weatherford International Ltd|
|Post Name||Senior Accountant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||RUB 50000 To RUB 55000 Per Year|
|Location||Moscow, Russia, 125047|
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to train and manage staff.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Accountants Have a Better Understanding of Finances.
- The Growing Demand for Accountants.
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- The Pay Range for Accountants is Competitive.
- The Ability to Start Your Own Business.
- Gaining a Better Understanding of Taxation and Business Law.
Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company, providing integrated solutions across well stages and customer domains to the oil and gas industry. We integrate trusted technologies with innovative ideas to help finish wells earlier and produce more for longer.
Oil and gas producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets.
We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best talents in the industry. Explore the pages below to learn a bit more about what we have to offer and what we stand for.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to get a good job that will make your career.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Job Opportunities in Russia For Indian.