Job Search Sydney, Creates outstanding customer experiences, is driven to succeed, loves a target, is truly professional, and values diversity and inclusion. That’s about you. We’ve been sharing brilliant moments with our customers and earned a reputation for quality jewelry along the way. We are open, trustworthy, and share our knowledge. This is about us. Create your brilliance. This is what we can do together!
Join the Michael Hill team at our Castle Towers store as an Assistant Store Manager.
|Hiring Organization||Michael Hill|
|Post Title||Job Search Sydney|
|Post Name||Assistant Store Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 25 To AUD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
About the Opportunity
As a Michael Hill Manager, you will drive our sales management systems to consistently achieve optimum profitability and growth within your store. Utilizing your strong-focused business ambition you will collaborate with your Store Manager to plan, monitor, and develop a thriving and successful Michael Hill business.
Our comprehensive training program will support and enable you to align your previous sales experience with our framework. We are seeking engaging leaders with previously demonstrated success in running a profitable business with a core focus on leadership and people development. This is a fantastic opportunity for both those who have excelled in either a sales environment or a business development role.
More About You
- Proven ability to deliver results in a sales driven and/or highly measured environment.
- The business-focused ambition with a passion for success and outstanding customer service.
- Ability to manage relationships at a variety of levels within the business.
- An effective coach who has the ability to improve the performance of other team members and create a supportive, high-performance culture within the store.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and public holidays.
More About Us
We’re renowned for our ability to teach what you need to know to succeed. We’re committed to offering:
- Market leading remuneration package including bonus opportunities.
- Fully funded, award-winning training programs.
- Flat organization structure with accountability.
- The opportunity to be mentored by industry leaders.
- Accelerated development for those with proven ability to deliver results.
- Generous discounts on our Michael Hill jewelry.
Related Jobs For You
|Customer Service Jobs Sydney|
|Canva Jobs Sydney|
|Security Jobs Sydney|
|Hotel Jobs Sydney|
|Fashion Jobs Sydney|