Job Vacancies in Port Harcourt, We are looking for an organized, experienced storekeeper to be responsible for all stock, staff management, and planning promotional campaigns for the store.
To be successful as a storekeeper you must be able to multitask and perform under pressure while remaining professional with customers. A good storekeeper is able to manage stock by keeping a record of sales and ordering the required replacement items, occasionally making new product purchases that consumers may enjoy.
|Hiring Organization||Fosad Consulting|
|Post Name||Store Keeper|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NGN 80000 To NGN 90000 Per Month|
|Location||Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria 500001|
We are committed to providing complete, integrated human resource services to our clients across the African region. we have provided integrated human resource services in this sector, we’re prepared to maximize the productivity of your personnel over their entire employment lifecycle.
In other words, with Fosad Consulting, you’ll acquire, retain and develop the right people for your organization and for each position within your agency. We manage the outsourcing of payroll, workers’ compensation, human resources, and employee benefits administration. We do this by hiring and seconding our employees to client companies.
We are their employer of record but lease our employees under contract to clients. We recruit for various positions from drivers to ‘C’ level executives. We have an already existing database of qualified personnel to assist institutions with replacement or relief staff in the event of managing the disruptions that are attendant with staff attrition.
We are partners with Eurosearch & Selection UK which assist with expatriate recruitment. We can deploy our facilitators (partner with several experts) across a wide region seamlessly working with the institution’s HR division. Our training continues to be highly patronized, especially by organizations with branches spread over the country or the African region.
- Keep a record of sales and restock the store accordingly.
- Manage and train store staff.
- Plan promotional campaigns for new products or specials.
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Mediate any confrontations between staff and clients, and de-escalate the situation.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Flexible and remote working options.
- Life insurance.
- Short-term disability.
- Long-term disability.
- Retirement benefits or accounts.
- Financial planning resources.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Job Vacancies in Port Harcourt.