Job Vacancy For Indian In Poland: Atlas Ward Poland Sp. is a Private organization which is hiring Any Post Graduate for the Full-Time (8 hours) job for the Post of Quality Control Inspector with salary of PLN 7000 To PLN 8000 Per Month in Wrocław, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, Poland.
A quality control inspector Job Vacancy For Indian In Poland is typically works in an industrial setting with the responsibility of ensuring quality in all goods produced by the company. Duties may include studying blueprints, conducting research, and competitor analysis.
Although a high school diploma often is enough to be a quality control inspector, most companies require a bachelor’s degree especially when the industry area is complex. Proven experience as a quality control inspector is also desired. Essential skills needed include mathematical arithmetic and computer word processing.
|Hiring Organization||Atlas Ward Poland Sp. o.o.|
|Post Name||Quality Control Inspector|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||PLN 7000 To PLN 8000 Per Month|
|Location||Wrocław, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, Poland 53-033|
THE FASTEST CONSTRUCTION TEAM IN POLAND We are a construction company with a nationwide range. As a General Contractor, we offer comprehensive solutions in the field of consulting, design, production, and implementation.
The key to our success is a thorough understanding of the client’s business. That is why we guarantee individually dedicated architectural, construction, and technical solutions as well as professional support at all stages of the investment process.
- Inspect products to ensure that they meet quality standards.
- Create tests for quality control of products.
- Disassemble product parts to inspect them individually.
- Monitor production operations to ensure conformance to company specifications.
- Direct assembly adjustments to ensure operations reflect quality standards.
- Ensure products meet customer expectations based on company objectives.
- Communicate the results of inspections and put forward corrective suggestions.
- Write reports to document deficiencies and errors in products.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience as a quality control inspector in the same industry preferred.
- Proficient in computer word processing and Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong regard for quality assurance according to company standards.
- Good knowledge about industry products and processes.
- Basic mathematical arithmetic.
- Excellent oral and communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills.
- Good team player who can work efficiently with minimal supervision.
Benefits of Job Vacancy For Indian In Poland:
- Verifies that product specifications are being met and avoids unnecessary reengineering work later.
- Confirms important quantity verification.
- Checks packaging integrity to avoid costly damage during transit.
- Reduces overall quality risks and cost.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job Vacancy For Indian In Poland then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.