Job Vacancy in Dubai 2022, The primary responsibility of this role is to align with the Front Office Department policies and procedures to deliver “you can Count on Me“ service behavior and create the right environment which our colleagues can experience that will help them to be Responsive, Respectful, Deliver Great Guest Experience & build a Customer Service culture.
Joining a dynamic, vibrant, and customer-focused team you will display a positive ‘can-do attitude and be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer service experience to all our guests.
The Guest Relation associate monitors the allocations of VIP arrival guests, Lobby presence, Amenities in the guest’s room, and Courtesy calls for VIP-majority and First Group guests.
Guest Relations Associate will provide high-quality service to all hotel guests with excellent communication who can stay positive when facing difficult situations, be customer-oriented, and report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions and complaints to the manager.
Hiring Organization – The First Group
Post Name – Guest Relations Agent
Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – AED 3000 To AED 4000 Per Month
Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000
As a TRYPster, You will make guests feel amazing, create warmth & strike up a conversation to ensure guests enjoy themselves and plan to come back to our facilities.
- Ensure TRYP brand standards, policies, and procedures adhere to all times.
- Review arrival lists to ensure the arrival experiences are met.
- Ensure all the VIP rooms are allocated according to the guest’s preferences, Amenity placed in the room prior to the arrival time/date.
- Greet the guests with a cheerful and pleasant approach by welcoming all the arriving guests by serving the Cold Magic Tissue with the specialty Fragrance as per Hotel Standards.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all hotel features/services, hours of operation, all hotel restaurants, dress code and ambiance, room types, numbers/categories, amenities, and locations, Understand the room rates, special packages, and promotions.
- Daily house count and expected arrivals/departures are scheduled daily.
- Maintain cleanliness throughout the areas, especially in the lobby and lobby presence at all times.
- Organize and implement all special needs, personal preferences, and amenity distribution in accordance with the department’s standards and procedures from in-room Dining and Chefs (If needed).
- Handles guests’ complaints and escalates them to the Manager in charge.
- Record information in the logbook daily and in the Opera system.
- Ensure compliance with health and quality standard. Refers to Covid-19 procedures.
- Ensure the courtesy call is made for the VIP guests and The First Group guests in-house.
- Ensure the departure arrangement is arranged one day before the departure date.
- VIP room allocations are to be checked physically before it is released to the guest.
- Perform any other work as and when assigned by the supervisor and/or management.
The First Group Collection portfolio of six operational hotels is renowned for its world-class service and cutting-edge amenities designed to ease guests into their stay. The First Collection at JVC opened in September and is the first branded and managed hotel under the group.
Grand Heights Hotel Apartments, offers comfortable studios and one-bedroom apartments in the heart of the city The First collection of Business Bay opened in July. Bringing to the market a range of franchised properties, the group also manages TRYP by Wyndham Dubai and Wyndham Dubai Marina, which are franchises of the Wyndham Group.
While Citadines Metro Central Dubai offers hotel apartments in a prime location and is a franchise of The Ascott Limited. The First Group Collection restaurants offer exceptional and original dining experiences that focus on creating unique lifestyle-driven dining concepts with a strong emphasis on quality and affordability.
The rapidly growing portfolio of restaurants, cafes, and bars features a dynamic mix of homegrown brands and recognized international franchises, including MasterChef, the TV Experience – the world’s first restaurant based on the global TV phenomenon.
With an emphasis on social dining, this exciting restaurant portfolio is helping establish the collection of upscale and upper-midscale hotels among Dubai’s hottest gastronomic and lifestyle destinations.
With ambitious growth plans in the years ahead, The First Group Collection will be opening numerous upper-scale hotels and a series of dining concepts throughout Dubai.
Desired Skill & Expertise
- Experience as a Guest Relation – preferred
- Multilingual – preferred