DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they agree. Our flagship product, eSignature, is the world’s #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from virtually anywhere, at any time. Today, more than a million customers and a billion users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people’s lives.
What you’ll do:
The Account Executive (AE) is a highly motivated self-starter who is responsible for developing and closing new business or expanding our footprint with current customers in an assigned geographic territory. A successful AE is eager to learn, determined to adapt quickly and comfortable with some ambiguity. AEs are focused on selling additional use cases, products and services into existing accounts. The AE is accountable for exceeding monthly and quarterly quotas, proactive deal management, forecast accuracy and driving adoption and usage with customers and prospects in collaboration with internal teams and the broader DocuSign partner ecosystem.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Regional Vice President, Commercial Sales.
- Drive success of the company’s goals and objectives by achieving individual sales quotas
- Build and manage a sales pipeline through prospecting efforts into a geographic territory or within the core verticals
- Develop and deliver customized sales presentations and product demonstrations, by phone and via online demo
- Develop and negotiate enterprise-level proposals and contracts
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievements accurately through proper use of sales tools
- Collaborate effectively and engage various pre- and post-sales resources including sales development representatives, market development representatives, solutions engineers, account managers, partner account managers, as well as legal, security, professional services and customer support
- Travel as necessary, typically 25%
Remote:Employee is not required to be in or near an office frequentlyand works from a designated remote work location for the majority of thetime.
Positions at DocuSign are assigned a job designation of either In Office, Hybrid or Remote and are specific to the role/job. Preferred job designations are not guaranteed when changing positions within DocuSign. DocuSign reserves the right to change a position’s job designation depending on business needs and as permitted by local law.
What you bring:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of direct software sales experience in an enterprise account executive or equivalent quota-carrying role
- 5+ years of SaaS sales experience selling into Financial Services
- Experience selling web-based products and services
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles
- Demonstrated ability to over-achieve quotas (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Proficient computer application skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Based on applicable legislation, the below details pay ranges in the following locations:
California: $41.88/hour – $60.16/hour
Illinois and Colorado: $40.72/hour – $55.98/hour
Washington and New York (including NYC metro area): $40.72/hour – $57.56/hour