Staples Promotional Products is the world’s most trusted source for branded merchandise. As an unprecedented 11-time winner of the Distributor of the Year Award and the highest-ranking Canadian distributor on the North American Top 40 list, we are committed to providing outstanding service and exceptional value. That’s why companies large and small, all over the world, turn to us for the resources they need to increase brand reach and visibility.
We offer a flexible work environment with a hybrid schedule of working both remotely and in the office two days a week. Locations for this role are Vaughan, Ontario or Calgary, Alberta or Montreal, Quebec.
What you’ll be doing:
We execute promotional merchandise programs (e-stores and marketing initiatives) for some of the world’s best-known brands. The Customer Care Representative is accountable to provide exceptional customer service to business customers. The role reports into the Customer Care Team Lead.
- Respond to customer’s inquiries or concerns in a timely manner and work with other team members to resolve customer issues.
- Process customer orders received by phone, e-mail and chat based on specific. department turnaround goals.
- Notify customers of backorders or delays as soon as order is received.
- Work closely with other customer service agents to solve customer issues.
- Handle administrative duties as required.
What you bring to the table:
- You are fluent in both English and French.
- You are an excellent communicator.
- You are detail-oriented, have strong organizational skills and can prioritize, multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
- You present a polite, patient, and helpful demeanor to customers at all times.
- You are collaborative in nature, able to participate positively in a team atmosphere.
- Required: Bilingual (English/French)
- Preferred: post-secondary degree in Business Administration
- Intermediate computer skills (Excel/Word /Windows/Office)
- Experience in Print and Web Production an asset
- Competitive salary.
- Inclusive culture with associate-led Business Resource Groups and resources such as the Social Justice Resource Centre.
- Flexible PTO and Holiday Schedule (10 observed paid holidays), Online and Retail Discounts, Company Match RRSP, Benefits and Physical and Mental Health Wellness programs.
- Growth & development opportunities.
Bilingual Customer Care Representative (12 Month Contract)