Want to revolutionize Content Creation with AI?
Launched in February 2021, Jasper is an AI content platform that helps creators and companies of all types expand their creative potential. Over 105,000 active customers are using Jasper to break through writer’s block, repackage their content, create original art, and adjust writing for language and tone. The interest in AI continues to grow and we are at the forefront of teaching the world how to leverage artificial intelligence as a creative partner. We are building teams that will pioneer the content generations space even further.
As a Business Development Representative you will be our first point of contact with Jasper prospects. You will help build a pipeline of qualified opportunities by being a great listener and questioner, profoundly understanding the prospect’s needs while teaching them what they may not already know. You will call on marketing-generated leads, respond to inbound requests, and work on targeted outbound lists of prospects to qualify opportunities for the Account Executives. If you’re creative, persistent, passionate about the transformative power of data, and want to have a BIG impact on a fast-growing business, then we want to speak with you!
Our teams are passionate about supporting new employees and growing a diverse culture of ideas and collaboration. Our work is about using artificial intelligence to unlock creative potential. We see AI as a partner to creatives that can get them through writer’s block, over hurdles and out of the content hamster wheel. AI should empower content creators to do their best work and get time and mental space back for new ideas. Our target market is composed of creatives (writers, designers, content marketers) and content-forward companies.
The role is open to candidates located in the US and can be remote within the United States. We have offices in Austin, TX and Salt Lake City, UT with employees based across the US. We’ve built a strong foundation to support remote employees’ engagement with other teams. We have a mix of experience levels and backgrounds, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing, mentoring and career growth.
What you will do at Jasper:
- Be a great ambassador for Jasper in the market, including C and VP level executives – primarily in our marketing orgs
- Execute various outbound sales campaigns.
- Find new opportunities and tee them up for a successful sales experience with an Account Executive.
- Qualify inbound leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Prospect within potential accounts through personal introductions from our investors/advisors/execs, cold calls, emails, and social media.
- Identify the needs of potential clients, and challenge them on problems they may not yet recognize.
- Research prospective customers using available resources.
- Accurately update, maintain and create leads, contacts, and pipelines using the company CRM system.
- Help grow the sales team and build a scalable, repeatable process.
What you will bring to Jasper:
- At least one year of sales experience.
- Quick learner, curious, creative, and persistent.
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, and ambition to work.
- Fair technical understanding – You can learn and speak intelligently about technologies.
- Strong record of success in whatever you have done.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A love for crushing goals.
- Prefer experience selling in a technology or SaaS company.
At Jasper, we believe in pay transparency and are committed to providing our employees and candidates with access to information about our compensation practices. The range at offer for this role is $85,000-95,000 OTE. Compensation may vary based on relevant experience, skills, competencies and certifications.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage beginning on the first day for our employees and families (Jasper.ai covers 100% of the premium for employees).
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) program with company matching
- Monthly wellness reimbursement and flexible time-off to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Generous budget for home office set up
- Learning and development opportunities
- Paid parental leave
- Travel perk program
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels as we know the more inclusive we are, the better our product will be. We are committed to celebrating and supporting our differences and that diversity is essential to innovation and makes us better able to serve our customers. We hire people of all levels and backgrounds who are excited to learn and develop their skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas