Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
As a Digital Content Producer you will play a key role in accelerating the effectiveness of digital programs on Xero.com. Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for planning, writing, editing and producing content for our website, utilizing Adobe Experience Manager. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that online promotions, campaigns and the overall customer journey is optimized to meet our regional goals and provide an exceptional user experience. The ideal candidate has strong project management skills, is proficient in using Content Management Systems, and has a passion for web production and digital innovation.
What you’ll do
- Write, edit, proofread and publish digital content using Adobe Experience Manager, ensuring accuracy, relevance and SEO optimisation
- Coordinate and manage relevant reviews and approvals prior to publishing
- Plan, coordinate, execute and iterate upon website content and lead generation projects including regional promotions and campaigns
- Collaborate with designers, developers, marketing, SEO, agencies and other stakeholders to define project requirements and goals.
- Act as a key stakeholder in the prioritization and implementation of relevant CMS components, website functionality, and content updates to ensure a seamless user experience in region
- Perform regular quality assurance checks to ensure website content is accurate and displaying correctly, and flag any website functionality and performance issues with the Product team.
Success looks like
- Executing the content plan and content projects accurately, on time and to a high quality
- Delivering innovative and impactful digital marketing campaigns and promotions that drive acquisition growth.
- Demonstrating continuous improvement in performance and ROI uplift across our website
- Establishing positive, collaborative relationship with key teams to ensure alignment and timely and effective execution.
- Confidence of your stakeholders to manage and optimise regional content
At Xero, we are empowered to bring our ‘whole self’ to work. Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate. We care about learning together and celebrate our teams’ continuous improvement and career development.
Want to read more about inclusivity at Xero? Learn a little more about it here.
We offer a great remuneration package, including compelling benefits and perks, like Xero shares and great parental leave policies. We also support flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. Our Canadian Xero family includes Hubdoc and TaxCycle and we have offices in Toronto, Calgary, and Vancouver. From the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.
At Xero we embrace diversity and inclusion and value a #challenge mindset. Research has shown that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single competency or experience . If you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be just the right person for this role and Xero. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application and throughout the interview process.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas