Working at AtlassianAtlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.At Atlassian, we believe in the power of teamwork and are on a mission to unleash the potential in every team through distributed work.Our Team Anywhere organization drives Atlassian’s distributed teams strategy, using a global and inclusive lens. We’re a collaborative group with a unique mix of experiences. You’ll join a team that is motivated and passionate about Atlassian’s products, customers and the future of work.We are looking for an Change Community Manager to help amplify our distributed work practices. You bring expertise in change management and community-building; with a track-record of engaging people in ways that shift mindsets and behaviors. You must enjoy solving problems, and can maintain a strategic view, while delivering on tactical needs.You will report to the Senior Manager of Learning Experience Design.You’ll bring passion to the following responsibilities:
Change Management & Stakeholder Engagement
- Map our ecosystem of partners and pilot/program participants to lead strategic engagement efforts
- Implement strategies that empower diverse partner groups within Atlassian to adopt new ways of working, shift mindsets, and build new habits.
- Identify the best channels and tactics to engage target audiences
- Build an engaged community of early-adopters and advocates for our products, experiences, and intellectual property.
- Build grass-roots communication strategies that engage users and audiences in our product and program development phases.
- Develop and lead processes that support feedback loops on our products and programs, with a focus on surfacing success stories and insights that support internal and external storytelling.
- Define, monitor, and enhance adoption metrics over time to help understand the impact of outreach efforts
- 7+ years of experience in a change and community management capacity, with experience navigating geographically dispersed partners and teams.
- Experience collaborating with leadership, influencing tactical execution and longer-term strategy within a geographically dispersed team
- Location in PST
CompensationAt Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:Zone A: $124,500 – $190,900Zone B: $112,050 – $171,900Zone C: $103,335 – $158,500Within each range, base pay is determined based on your experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and equity.Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks benefitsAtlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefitsto learn more.
About AtlassianAt Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas