Working at AtlassianAtlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.Our Community Learning Team is a globally distributed team comprised of people with backgrounds in community management, training and certifications, operations, marketing, and customer engagement. We build programs and experiences that help Atlassian’s global community learn, earn and connect across first- and third-party channels, in partnership with internal teams, customers, and our partners.We’re hiring a Community Strategist to focus on our Agile and DevOps solution area. This role will report to the Senior Team Lead, Advocacy. Here, you’ll work with stakeholders from Product Management and Marketing on community strategies that grow and activate more champions of our Agile DevOps products and the Atlassian brand.
What you’ll do:
- Consult and guide stakeholders in the Agile DevOps solution area to build and execute multi-channel community strategies focused on engagement, knowledge exchange, connection and brand love
- Proactively identify and recommend creative ways to engage and grow our community across both 1st and 3rd party channels
- Create experiences where members and partners are excited to participate, with an emphasis on growing and activating champions
- Program manage a multi-faceted tactical approach across go-to-market teams (brand, product marketing, customer success, channel ecosystem, and more)
- Communicate with cross-functional teams, senior-level business executives, customers, and partners, generating awareness and buy-in
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:US Zone A: $123,200 – $189,000US Zone B: $110,800 – $170,100US Zone C: $102,200 – $156,800Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.Please see here for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
- 7+ years in a community, advocacy, or customer engagement focused role
- 3+ years experience working with Agile DevOps solutions
- Strong knowledge of the Agile DevOps solution area, including Atlassian’s and competitor offerings in the market
- Demonstrated cross-team, project management experience including planning, scheduling, monitoring and reporting
- Experience gathering and analyzing data to understand the pros and cons of different decisions and options
- Documentation and facilitation skills in leading and planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives.
- Experience with social media platforms and propagating messages within online communities
- Natural empathy for and understanding of customers’ needs
Our perks benefitsAtlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefitsto learn more.
About AtlassianAt Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas