Hopper leverages content across a number of our channels, from the app, web site, customers’ emails, and through some of our internal tooling. We design these experiences for simplicity and an optimal user experience.
As a Content Designer, you will design, develop, and implement incredibly thoughtful and intentional user content and content strategies wherever content lives within the user experience, while also measuring and optimizing your approach along the way to ensure peak performance.
Through clear, expressive writing, the content designer builds products that captivate and engage users, and transforms product features and concepts so that they’re intuitive and easy to understand. You will have an incredibly fine eye for the smallest details that create feel-good fluidity in the way content flows in our UX conversations that we are having with millions of global customers.
- 3+ years of experience in UX writing, content strategy, content design, UX, or equivalent fields in designing applications and websites.
- Strong portfolio including, but not limited to: user interface copy, microcopy, user education, direct or transactional emails, or product launch content
- Strong understanding of the principles of content strategy with a clear understanding of information architecture, UX design principles, and product metrics
- You are a conceptual thinker who is strategically UX-centered, know how to iterate the product content based on data to achieve business goals
- A keen ability to create work under minimal supervision, as well as package and present solutions to a wider creative teams and stakeholders
- Experience using Figma or similar collaborative design tools
- Experience building style guides and language systemsExperience collaborating with Product Management, Design, Engineering, and Localization teams to develop B2C and B2B products
- Previous experience working completely remote
- Excellent direct communication skills, written and verbal
- Enthusiasm and UX skills for conducting research and answering hard questions with data
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to create solutions for operational problems
- Material experience in responding quickly and efficiently to organizational and operational changes
- Create new user experiences, using your words to help customers learn and solve their problems, and get the most out of those products
- Drive for completion of high-quality work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Help manage and ensure that the content experience meets Hopper standards, and be a champion for exceptional content experiences within all our platforms
- Align with teams across the globe to drive a cohesive product narrative
- Write, proofread, and edit UI text to help users navigate our products
- Participate in content reviews to drive consistency and improve content quality
- Define efficient, practical solutions and processes for large-scale problems
- Experiment with new ideas—we are an adventurous bunch
More about Hopper
At Hopper, we are on a mission to become the world’s best — and most fun — place to book travel. By leveraging massive amounts of data, advanced machine learning algorithms, Hopper combines its world-class travel agency offering with proprietary fintech products to help customers spend less and travel better. Ranked the third largest online travel agency in North America, the app has been downloaded over 100 million times and continues to gain market share globally.
Here are just a few stats that demonstrate the company’s recent growth:
Hopper sells $6 billion worth of travel and travel fintech every year; 2022 sales were up 3X over 2021. In 2022, Hopper increased its revenue 2.5X year-over year.
The company’s bespoke fintech products, such as Flight Disruption Guarantee and Price Freeze, now represent around 50% of Hopper’s total app revenue.
Given the success of its fintech products, Hopper launched a B2B initiative called Hopper Cloud in late 2021. Through this partnership program, any travel provider (airlines, hotels, banks, travel agencies, etc.) can integrate and seamlessly distribute Hopper’s fintech or travel inventory. As its first Hopper Cloud partnership, Hopper partnered with Capital One to co-develop Capital One Travel, a new travel portal designed specifically for cardholders.
Other partners include Marriott, Uber, Agoda, CommBank and many more to be announced.
Hopper Cloud now comprises more than 50% of Hopper’s business; Hopper Cloud made around as much in 2022 as all of the Hopper app did in 2021.
Recognized as one of the world’s most innovative companies by Fast Company four years in a row, Hopper has been downloaded over 100 million times and continues to have millions of new installs each month. Hopper is now the #3 largest online travel agency in North America.
Hopper has raised over $750 million USD of private capital and is backed by some of the largest institutional investors and banks in the world. Hopper is primed to continue its acceleration as the world’s fastest-growing mobile-first travel marketplace.
Come take off with us!
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas