Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We’re looking for a Social Media Copywriter to join our enterprise tech client’s team.
Would you like to…?
- Collaborate with all social media-focused workstreams, including events and announcements, community management, blogs, and end-user/consumer programs to develop impactful messaging for each audience and channel
- Develop social brand and style guidelines for several products to be used by stakeholders on social platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Execute copywriting and proofing of all assets for social channels within social media/project management tools such as Wrike and Opal
- Develop and maintain brand guidelines and playbooks to ensure consistency and quality throughout each social channel
- Understand and apply the client’s Style Guide and become a subject matter expert for social marketing copy
- Document and manage revisions to best practices and creative guidance documentation for all social channels
- Ideate, concept, and review concepts with designers
- Review all creative from multiple channels for accessibility and be able to determine if content meets the client’s Accessibility standards
- Facilitate project flow and the transition from drafts, to finalized copy, to final client review cycles
- Maintain team-specific documentation while monitoring for new style guide updates
- Oversee quality control for all channels and serve as final gatekeeper through:
- Daily review of outgoing posts to ensure copy aligns with corresponding assets and channel voice
- Approval of all copywriting in editorial planning platform
- QA of pre-written copy before pushing to Sprinklr platform
- Review of design assets with a critical eye, working with designers to uphold creative brand guidelines
- Customer-centric attention to detail, ensuring a variety of copy and creative across all channels
We would like you to have…
- 4+ years of experience in copywriting, journalism, content writing and creation, or technical writing for social media or web platforms with an emphasis on developers and computer technology
- 2+ years of Sprinklr experience
- 2+ years in a client-facing role at an advertising/marketing agency or large corporate enterprises
- Ability to sift through multiple brand and style guidelines and apply the appropriate voice and tone to each unique product and respective audience
- High level of written, verbal, and copyediting skills
- Ability to present and pitch ideas effectively to team members and key stakeholders
- Ability to present impromptu and speak extemporaneously about different subject matters pertaining to social media
- Familiarity with Microsoft products including SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, and Outlook
- Familiarity with accessibility for web
- Developer background and/or experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field
Would you like to join a global organization that…
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe – diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Compensation Range: $50,000 – $90,000. This compensation range is indicative of the role. Compensation offered is on the basis of evaluation during interview process, the candidates range and depth of experience, business and market financials and internal pay parity.