A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The customer care agent (CCA) is an agent that answers customer complaints from all around the globe. They must answer e-mails of customers and store each case in a dedicated tool. Each CCA must keep track of each case until it is solved.
You will work remotely from home.
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced level of English
- Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for team work
- Excellent interpersonal relationship
- Be responsible and patient
Roles and responsibilities:
- Give Support to the customers: Identify and solve customer problems using dedicated web tools
- Handle and manage web tools specially made for customer support.
- Keep a record of each case in another dedicated web tool.
- Escalate higher problems and send them to the appropriate team when needed.
- Notify Leads when a recurrent problem appears, to prevent further cases
- Be able to identify problems and create new templates for recurrent ones.
- Be informed on promotions and information on respective countries.
- Possibility to work in a global product company with talented people
- Competitive salary
- Legal vacation + 6 extra days
- Health Insurance
- Work remotely