ABOUT ROCKET MONEY 🔮
Rocket Money’s mission is to empower people to live their best financial lives. Rocket Money offers members a unique understanding of their finances and a suite of valuable services that save them time and money – ultimately giving them a leg up on their financial journey.
We’re currently looking for a full-time Customer Experience Associate who shares this mission and wants to contribute to our support team as we continue to grow.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹♀️
- Use an online chat platform to talk with Rocket Money’s members.
- You’ll provide excellent customer service, answer questions about the app, assist members with their accounts, and solve general issues.
- Provide resources and guide members on how to maximize their Premium Memberships.
- Escalate technical issues to the engineering team and communicate solutions to members.
- Draft support articles and assist with creating member tutorials.
- Use the Rocket Money app regularly and provide detailed feedback to the product team on beta features.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- You have an interest in personal finance and a desire to see others succeed in managing their money.
- Great Communication — Your writing is impressive and you love talking with people!
- Empathetic — You’re able to relate to and validate our member’s experiences and find meaningful solutions to make the situation better.
- Proactive Problem Solving — you’re able to identify possible issues and potential resolutions.
- Workflow Management — You know how to efficiently balance multiple competing priorities.
- Taking Initiative — You’re willing to jump in and help wherever help is needed. You love to learn and are constantly looking to improve.
- Self-Motivation — You’re committed to improving professionally and personally. You love to push yourself to the limits of your ability.
- Customer service experience in a B2C tech company is a plus!
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks Coffee
- Commuter benefits
Additional information: Salary range of $20 – $24/hour. Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Rocket Money is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas