Serving the People Who Serve the People Granicus is driven by the excitement of building, implementing, and maintaining technology that is transforming the Govtech industry by bringing governments and their constituents together. We are on a mission to support our customers by meeting the needs of their communities and implementing our technology in ways that are equitable and inclusive. Granicus has consistently appeared on the GovTech 100 list over the past 5 years and has been recognized as the best companies to work on BuiltIn. Over the last 25 years, we have served 5,500 federal, state, and local government agencies and more than 300 million citizen subscribers powering an unmatched Subscriber Network that uses our digital solutions to make the world a better place. With comprehensive cloud-based solutions for communications, government website design, meeting and agenda management software, records management, and digital services, Granicus empowers stronger relationships between government and residents across the U.S., U.K., Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. By simplifying interactions with residents, while disseminating critical information, Granicus brings governments closer to the people they serve—driving meaningful change for communities around the globe. Want to know more? See more of what we do here. Granicus provides technology and services that empowers government organizations to create seamless digital experiences for the people they serve. By offering the industry’s leading cloud-based solutions for communications, content management, meeting and agenda management, and digital services to over 4,000 public sector organizations, Granicus helps turn government missions into quantifiable realities. Granicus is seeking a Customer Success Consultant (CSC) to support the successful adoption of our suite of SaaS solutions, and to drive visible value aligned with our clients’ business outcomes. As a CSC, you consistently provide exceptional customer service so that our clients can deliver high-quality civic and citizen experiences in our communities. You are a powerful client advocate, and you desire to be a part of a collaborative, fast-paced team that focuses on providing world-class service. Granicus offers SaaS solutions to Federal, State and Local governments. This role will align to one of those customer market segments with a focus on driving adoption among one or more of Granicus’ product families. Strong candidates will have experience in nurturing clients in an agency, public sector, or software organization. Qualified candidates will have stellar client relationship and consultative skills, as well as proven success in data-driven decision making, adherence to process and organizational advancement. In this role, candidates will develop their experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms, and the ability to translate the capabilities of a technology platform into specific benefits for a given client. Skills Requirements You have 2+ years of experience in a customer service or other client-facing role You are an agile learner excited by change You demonstrate excellent phone and email communication skills You possess enthusiasm for expanding knowledge and skills to support a high-performing Customer Success organization You thrive in a lean, self-propelling, and proactive environment You possess effective problem solving, time management, and organizational skills You are committed to diversity of thought and consideration of different ideas Experience with Salesforce or another CRM software strongly preferred `1Public sector knowledge preferred BA/BS degree TRAVEL REQUIREMENT This position may require domestic U.S. travel several times per year for Customer Meetings in the region of your designated portfolio, as global conditions allow. Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard
What your impact will look like
- Proactively manage an assigned portfolio of clients through the customer journey.
- Acts as interface among sales, implementation, and support to track, resolve and follow up on customer issues.
- Advise customers on best practices of Granicus products
- Building strong relationships by maintaining engagement, creating communication plans and routine account reviews.
- Manage escalations by creating save plans and engaging leadership as needed.
- Voraciously consume Granicus best practices content and review auxiliary metrics via Salesforce reports, PowerBI signature dashboards, and make data-driven recommendations based on Granicus benchmarks and client baselines to accelerate adoption
- Research, and keep current on, relevant client topics such as program background, agency and administration developments, media reports, and developments across industry verticals
- Advocate for customers through participation in internal cross-functional meetings
- Collaborate regularly with the Sales organization to develop territory expansion plans and coordinate customer outreach and touchpoints
- Identify and document expansion opportunities through the Client Services Qualified Leads Program
- Regularly achieve quarterly and annual targets for managing Net Promoter Score Program and Business Reviews for your dedicated Customer Portfolio
- Identify (up to) three Customer References and/or Customer Success Stories per quarter. Proactively submit references and success story recommendations to the Granicus Marketing team.
- Passionately pursue developments in Granicus product portfolio, as well as SaaS customer-success practices, competitive advancements, and modern engagement trends
- Enthusiastically represent Granicus at internal and external speaking events as a subject-matter expert in our products and respective civic and citizen knowledge pillars
You” love this job if you have / are
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service or other client-facing role
- An agile learner excited by change
- Excellent phone and email communication skills
- Enthusiasm for expanding knowledge and skills to support a high-performing Customer Success organization
- Thrive in a lean, self-propelling, and proactive environment
- Effective problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
- Committed to diversity of thought and consideration of different ideas
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM software strongly preferred `1
- Public sector knowledge (preferred)
- BS Degree (preferred)
- This position may require domestic U.S. travel several times per year for Customer Meetings in the region of your designated portfolio, as global conditions allow.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas