Who we are
Remote work is one of the great equalizers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live. Omnipresent does just that.
We are a customer-focused global employment services partner that can help companies grow their teams in more than 155 countries and territories around the world. How do we do that? Well, through our SaaS platform, OmniPlatform. We help companies (big or small) deal with the complexities involved with hiring global teams remotely, by managing employee onboarding through to offboarding, including legal and compliance, payroll, expenses, and health and benefits.
We also practice what we preach! We are a fully remote company which means we have no head office. Our team of more than 400 people is located in more than 50 countries and territories around the world. This means you can work from anywhere. We provide benefits and support in any global location just as we would for our clients and their remote teams. Our company has a flat structure which means accountability and taking initiative towards your everyday tasks that help further our ambitious company goals.
At a time when remote work is exploding, we’re growing our team to help make global remote work a reality for people everywhere.
As the Customer Experience Coordinator your primary focus is delivering exceptional onboarding and offboarding experiences to our client employees. You will shape positive customer outcomes through effective, proactive interactions. You will also be tasked to collect and analyse data and feedback in order to develop more expedient processes and improve our valued customers’ perceptions on the entire service experience. You’ll be involved in all aspects of customer interactions, end-to-end support, account management, guiding and educating customers and more. Additionally, all team members will look to you and the Customer Success team for input across key decisions. You will also:
Take over new customers from sales and act as the single point of contact with the objective of providing our customers with a high-value, low effort, expedient service experience.
Own and manage the customer relationship throughout the employee onboarding process, and likewise during the employee offboarding process.
Coordinate customer queries and loop in subject matter expert colleagues from legal, payroll, benefits and other cross functional teams.
Ensure smooth, timely onboarding of new customers, as well as post go-live support.
Help simplify and automate complex operational processes together with the product team. Be an active internal participant in improving steps, content, and structures related to our customer interactions
Communicating with customers, providing a sense of control and assurance, and gathering
Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process.
Collaborate with the engineering and development team and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
Gauge customers’ levels of satisfaction with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding service improvements.
Being the main point of contact between the company and our customers during the critical employee onboarding stage.
- Ideally you have some people operations experience in French HR, specifically in employee onboarding and offboarding. If you can speak French that’s a bonus!
- Built a proven track record of working in a highly dynamic customer facing role.
- Worked in a multi-stakeholder environment.
- Have maintained a very high level of accuracy and attention to detail even when juggling multiple priorities.
You are the sort of person that…
- Can articulate complex ideas in a simplified way and provide clear and easy to understand guidance to our clients.
- Has excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build positive relationships
- Loves to solve complex operational issues by building simple processes, identifying and using modern (online) solutions to ensure a maximum degree of automation, replacing manual human interaction wherever possible
- Takes a flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change, and goes the extra mile in order to deliver on our customer commitments
What’s in it for you?
- Shared ownership: Being a part of our journey means you’ll own a piece of Omnipresent.
- Annual vacation entitlement: We have a flexible leave policy – you may take as much holiday as you like, so long as it is agreed with your manager. As a guidance, we expect people to take at least 33 days per year, including public holidays (or your region’s minimum, if greater).
- Flexible working: Work from anywhere in the world! We don’t care where or when you work, as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows.
- Development: Training, coaching, and an environment that promotes career ambition and progression.
- Work environment: We are fully remote, allowing you to work from wherever you live in a flexible manner.
- Parental leave: For employees that have been with us for 12 months by their due date, we offer 6 months of fully paid parental leave for the primary caregiver, followed by statutory for your region. Secondary caregivers that have been with us for 12 months are entitled to 8 weeks fully paid parental leave.
- Wellbeing: Mental health and wellbeing support and services through Plumm
- Home office setup: It should go without saying that we will provide you with the equipment you need to work from home in the same way you would if you were in an office. We will provide you with the home office equipment you need to enable you to work effectively wherever you are, including covering internet costs.
- Education: We believe in helping you maximise your potential to deliver maximum impact. Get access to books, courses, mentors and learning plans to help you be your best and do your best!
- Additional benefits: we offer additional benefits that vary from region to region, such as medical, life insurance, pension/retirement funds and more – please ask your Talent Partner when you speak with us!
We believe remote working is a great equalizer and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas