Celtra is hiring for a Customer Success Manager in the US, where you will work closely with Customer Success Directors supporting specific aspects of our clients’ success on the platform across On-Boarding, Adoption and Engagement stages of the customer lifecycle with success measured through gross dollar retention and growth.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop a unique customer skillset while empowering some of the world’s influential digital publishers to scale their ability to drive revenue effeciently and effectively through their digital media properties.
You will need to demonstrate empathy and an understanding for our customers while working consultatively to build relationships that deliver value on both sides. Someone who is able to learn fast and is excited to immerse themself in a fast-paced environment where making significant impacts is possible will excel in this role.
- You will serve as the joint point of contact across clients in the post-sales customer lifecycle, alongside the Customer Success Director.
- Your responsibility is to develop customer relationships, ensuring customer adoption and growth ensuring they are using the solution to achieve full business value.
- Partner with the internal Celtra team members (Product Management, Engineering, Solutions) to align your activities with the customer’s business case and strategy
- Possess an in-depth understanding of the Celtra platform as well as the digital media landscapre to provide consultative best practices for creative production
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ needs. Own and manage customer escalation situations at Senior level.
- Monitor and maintain up to date systems on all customer health, adoption and usage KPI’s
- Maintain a high levels of response and resolution to customer requests
- Advocate on behalf of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- 3+ years of customer success experience in a SaaS or software organization
- Background in Customer Success managing enterprise-grade clients in a SaaS B2B business context
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing role and managing a portfolio of $1M+ annual revenue
- Relevant BA/BS degree preferred but not required if adequate experience
- Analytical background – being able to extract and formulate learnings and recommendations from numbers and package them in a business review
- Ability to grow business in a strategic manner i.e. creating new process and initiatives
- Be curious and coachable, driven to learn and grow
- Comfortable managing multiple concurrent opportunities and delivering on time
- Do-er, proactive, independent thinker, a strong contributor
- Excellent organization skills, you must be comfortable working in a fast-moving environment and dealing with rapidly changing requirements
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal – a creative thinker and solution seeker
- Strong collaboration, planning, and project management skills with a proven ability to impact and influence a dispersed team
- Strong problem-solving skills, intelligence, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Understanding of the marketing technology SaaS space and a deep understanding of, and passion for, digital marketing
Celtra helps creative, media teams, and in-house marketing teams design, approve, and deliver digital creative across the ever-growing number of campaigns, markets, designs, and variants. Celtra’s software helps companies move faster than ever while dramatically scaling content production. Companies like adidas, Procter & Gamble, NBCU, TripAdvisor, and hundreds more partner with Celtra to cut production costs while increasing efficiencies and creative output.
If you have an interest in a company who’s interested in both your wellness and your wallet (medical, dental, vision, parental leave, education, fitness, commuter, 401k… you get the picture), you should apply. Celtra is a remote-first company with hubs located in Boston (MA), New York City, London (UK), and Ljubljana (SI). For more information, visit Celtra at http://www.celtra.com or @CeltraMobile on Twitter.
Base salary is only one part of our total compensation and benefits package and is determined using a salary range and relevant experience. Beyond base salary and there is a strong bonus program that provides additional monetary upside as Celtra continues its successful growth. The base salary range for this role is: $73,000 – $88,000