Continu is a Modern Learning Management platform used by some of the world’s most innovative companies. We believe that workplace learning should be beautiful, social, and deeply connected to the tools companies use. The challenge is that most workplace tools feel like they were built in the 90s, often outdated and clunky and leaving a lot to be desired. That’s why Continu exists – to power learning for the modern workplace. We started in 2012 and have quickly been gaining momentum around the world. Joining our team means that you’re driven, hungry to learn new things, and ready to work on exciting new challenges with a highly collaborative team.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to engage, retain, and ultimately drive success for clients within our Mid-Market segment. Continu CSMs drive the post-sales life cycle for our customers, serving as an advocate for each customer and accelerating the expansion of Continu within each account. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about Continu solutions as they are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
As a CSM at Continu, you will:
- Own the customer onboarding and ongoing journey for customers in our Mid-Market segment to drive success and adoption of Continu
- Develop a deep command of Continu platform in order to advise clients on use cases
- Build strong relationships with key senior stakeholders through effective communication, anticipation of needs, and delivery of value
- Effectively leverage internal tools and data to monitor customer health and risk signals; act proactively to mitigate and resolve
- Manage commercial transactions for book of business including renewals and upsells
- Partner with cross-functional internal stakeholders such as Sales and Product to drive positive outcomes for clients and Continu
- 3+ years of experience managing a customer book of business in a B2B SaaS organization
- Experience managing SaaS commercial transactions, including renewals, upsells, and cross-sells
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; polished and detail-oriented
- Proactive and decisive; comfortable navigating ambiguity to drive outcomes against broader goals
- Experience using CRM tools, Customer Success technology, and Google Suite (Google Slides, Docs, Sheets)
- Adept at developing trust and rapport with clients
- Familiar with technical SaaS concepts such as API, SFTP, and management of large data sets
The estimated salary range for this role is $90,000 – $100,000 total OTE per year. This OTE will include a base salary and a target bonus that is payable quarterly based on a combination of individual and team KPI attainment. In addition to salary, all full time employees are eligible for a robust benefits package and a generous allotment of PTO.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry and we use a variety of external benchmarking tools to establish them. Individual pay rate decisions are based on a number of factors including experience level, skill set, location, expected output in role, balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company, and ensuring there is adequate room for salary growth within the role.