Taskrabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more.
At Taskrabbit, we want to transform lives one task at a time. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
You’ll love working here because:
- Taskrabbit is a remote-first company. We value flexibility and choice but also stay committed to regular in-person connection.
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams — people you can be proud to work with!
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspired by action
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up half of our leadership team and our diversity representation is above that of the tech industry average
- The perks. Taskrabbit offers employee-paid health insurance, 401k match with immediate vesting, generous and flexible time off with 2 company-wide closure weeks, Taskrabbit product stipends, wellness + productivity + education stipends, IKEA discounts, reproductive health support, and more.
About the Role
We are building a remote team of 15+ customer success representatives in Germany & Poland that will be in charge of improving conversions and reducing cancellations within our 6 European markets (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal and Italy). The Customer Success Representative will perform a range of activities on a daily basis such as increasing the fulfillment rate through dedicated tools, supporting Taskers in their registration flow with high-touch calls and intervening and providing your assistance where tasks in the funnels need it most.
In your work, you will be following comprehensive standard operating procedures following your official training and on-boarding of each operational programme that you will join. We aim to live our values in every interaction and are looking for colleagues who care deeply about making everyday lives easier for our community.
Based in Germany, this is a remote first position reporting to the Operations Team Lead. Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
What You’ll Work On:
- Efficiently address & solve user issues primarily via email, chat, and phone while maintaining & exceeding KPIs aimed at customer satisfaction, productivity, and accuracy.
- Diligently take notes while performing your core duties and make suggestions to your team leader of how things can be improved.
- Build connection and trust with your stakeholders, going above and beyond to provide an exceptional experience, with the aim to resolve their queries in an appropriate manner first time.
- Be organised, accountable and responsible – using your resources to keep informed of all SOPs and programme changes as they occur.
Your Areas Of Expertise:
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience, contact centre experience or similar.
- Excellent customer service skills: You must exhibit empathy, courtesy, kindness, efficiency, confidence and helpfulness.
- Tech-curious, excellent typing skills and adaptable in navigating online tools and systems.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills: have a strong command of grammar and spelling.
- Available full-time (40 hours / week).
- Fluency in English and German
- Eligible to work in Germany, we will not support relocation for this position.
Taskrabbit’s commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
An Active Commitment to Equity within our Company and Platform.
We are an inclusive community where all who share our mission and values belong. Our anti-racist culture actively strengthens the knowledge, understanding, and awareness of underrepresented experiences and our ongoing allyship commitment. Our diverse team represents the communities we serve, breaking down systemic barriers, and transforming lives- one action at a time.
Taskrabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Taskrabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Taskrabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.