*Your CV must be submitted in English in order to be considered*
We are open to this person living anywhere in Colombia – all we ask for is a stable internet connection.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be responsible for working directly with HubSpot customers, across all product lines and all customer channels. You will partner with our customers to resolve issues and help them build familiarity with, and effectively use, a variety of tools within HubSpot. You will strive to deliver a human centered, helpful and consultative Support experience through creative problem-solving, thoughtful communication & tailored solution design that solves roadblocks and puts customers back on track to achieving their key business outcomes.
In this role, you will:
- Communicate with customers via phone, live chat, and e-mail, to effectively resolve issues, adapting to fluctuations in the volume of incoming inquiries.
- Apply troubleshooting frameworks to test, recreate, and investigate technical queries to remove barriers and help customers get back on track as quickly as possible.
- Identify and diagnose software issues to fix and improve the product experience for our customers.
- Utilize the full potential of internal resources and tools to learn and adapt to a growing product and a fast-changing industry.
- Apply business acumen in customer interactions to proactively identify opportunities to grow their business, through the usage of our software, and convert those opportunities into leads for Sales.
- Communicate thoughtful, empathetic, and complete resolutions tailored to each customer, working with customers with their overall Hubspot experience in mind that grow their businesses better.
- Collaborate within HubSpot (with teams such as Customer Success and Product) to retain and grow customers on our platform.
- Be a role model and a trusted advisor by showcasing HubSpot values and a customer centric approach in every customer interaction.
We are looking for people who:
- Are fluent in English and Spanish.
- Are self-motivated, always curious, and consistently eager to learn, with a growth mindset.
- Are performance oriented and demonstrate a strong customer first mentality by providing high quality service to a consistent number of customers daily.
- Thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment and are comfortable with change, ambiguity, working autonomously and using good judgment to make decisions that solve for the customer.
- Are seeking to receive regular feedback and coaching to help you develop competencies relevant to make you successful in the role.
- Are able to understand and utilize documented knowledge, as well as utilize current and emerging technologies to provide best in class support.
- Are motivated by building technical skills, and acquiring in-depth knowledge about our product and related technical concepts.
- Embody our HEART values and add to our company culture.
- Work weekday shifts from 9:00 am to 6:00pm Colombian time, with possible weekends shifts approximately 2 times per year. Overtime and holiday shifts are optional, and shift subject to change based on business need.
What onboarding/this job looks like:
- First 5 days: Get to know HubSpot as a company, working environment, and tool. Set up your accounts and learn all about your new workplace.
- 30 days: Learn the ins and outs of how the support team operates. Take practice and real customer cases, and sharpen the point on your troubleshooting. Get to know your teammates and team leads.
- 90 days: Deepen your expertise and learn about our various channels of communication.
- 180 days and beyond: You’re ready to fly on your own. You still have plenty of support but your independence will be shining!
Skills and Experience:
- Motivated by customer-facing interaction. You have a chance to talk to people who are very excited about working with HubSpot tools, and it can be very rewarding to team up with them.
- A curiosity for technical deep-diving and troubleshooting. We don’t always have the answers right away, so you need to enjoy discovering them!
- Solid communication and writing skills. We need to be quick, clear, concise, and friendly. We want to get our customers back to work in a jiffy, and have a good time doing it.
- Time management and organization. There are lots of moving parts and it is important to pay attention to the right ones at the right time.
- A desire to learn and grow. Constant change and growth are the only thing you can count on in this industry. This is exciting if you are open to it.
- An interest in, or understanding of, basic Internet and information technology. You don’t need to be a master of coding web applications, but the more you understand, the simpler it will be to determine outcomes for our customers. You’ll be using online tools all day long, so familiarity with Google Suite, JIRA, Chrome developer tools, and others would be nice to have, but not necessary. We’ll teach you all you need to know!
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.