Due to our phenomenal success, Welocalize offers a dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities for growth. We currently have an opportunity for a Czech into Slovak Linguistic Reviewer to join our team for Welocalize Life Science. We are looking for a talented person to take responsibility for delivering top-quality language review work products, and greater value, to our clients.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To manage all assigned projects in the most efficient manner possible in order to ensure client retention and satisfaction. Effective written and verbal communication, help improve the quality and efficiency of both internal project teams and external resources to meet, and exceed, the expectations of our clients.
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Science, Medicine, Pharma, Linguistics, Language, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 5 years of translation and/or review of chemistry documents, from Czech into Slovak
- Linguistic quality management mindset
- Good written/verbal communication
- Good Microsoft Office and Internet knowledge
- Ambitious and with a desire to learn and progress
- Native level Japanese language, fluent in English communication, written and spoken
- Results-driven work ethic with high energy and enthusiasm levels
- Team player
- “Can do” attitude
- Full commitment to our company culture
Required CAT Tools: JIRA, XTM
Expected Weighted Volume Per Locale, Per Week: 1,000 – 2,000/ monthly
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas