Fountain is the market leader in high volume hiring with solutions that enable customers to get ahead of their hiring goals. Fountain’s all-in-one software allows companies to find and hire the right candidates faster. Our automated and customizable platform provides a seamless applicant experience while ensuring organizations have pipelines full of hourly talent who are ready to work.
Hundreds of customers, including Stitch Fix, GoPuff, Fetch, and sweetgreen, use Fountain to hire over 3 million workers annually in more than 75 countries.
In 2022, we closed $185M in our Series C, led by Softbank and B Capital, which 4.5Xed our valuation. Join our growing team of collaborative, compassionate, and unconventional Fountaineers as we empower our customers to exceed their hiring goals and open opportunities for the hourly workforce.
Analytics is heavily cross-functional, partnering with Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Operations. The team takes a strong data-driven approach to identify the highest potential opportunities to unlock additional growth that is fundamental to Fountain’s success. The broad scope of the team enables us to be nimble and focus on the highest priority problem areas.
As a key team member on the Analytics team, you’ll own various work streams, analyses, modeling, strategy, and business metrics that drive the growth of the Fountain ecosystem at scale. We are looking for analytical talent to provide insights and actionable recommendations that will drive impact and produce quality business decisions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop frameworks and deliver analyses to guide decision-making and prioritization across functions
- Uncover new areas of opportunity to grow our customer’s worker population
- Manage, build, and automate models and reporting to provide regional and national teams with actionable insights on volume, efficiency, and driver experience
- Utilize data and analyses to influence business strategy and product roadmaps
- Partner with the Implementation team to advise best practices in the utilization of our product
- Present findings, recommendations, and results to senior leadership and cross-functional stakeholders
- Take initiative in bringing recommendations for metric design, visualization best practices, and understanding the business needs while partnering with internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with various stakeholders in identifying and owning the following:
- Metric Selection and segmentation- Are we tracking the right metrics that would support the company’s goals and vision? Are various teams about to filter and measure these metrics by the dimensions critical to them?
- Accuracy – Are we calculating the chosen metrics accurately?
- Reliability – Are dashboards up-to-date? Are the various data sources connected correctly?
- Organization – Do users know how to navigate our reporting system and how to find answers to high-level questions?
- Distribution – Are dashboards delivered on a reasonable cadence to the right stakeholders?
- Usability – Do users understand how to read and interpret the dashboards and base business decisions on the insights provided?
What you should bring:
- 1+ year(s) experience in an analytical role in a high growth environment
- Proficiency in SQL – Ability to independently break down large datasets and synthesize inputs from multiple sources
- Demonstrated work experience with BI tools, Looker is strongly preferred
- Experience prioritizing and executing simultaneously on multiple tasks
- Experience gathering requirements and interacting with users
- Demonstrable experience teaching or explaining technical results or concepts to less technical audiences
- Ability to craft a compelling story and concisely present recommendations across teams and levels including both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to use data visualization tools to provide actionable insights and reusable frameworks
- Proven ability to influence, negotiate, and inspire others in a fast-moving environment
Salary Range: $101,000 – 132,000 USD
Even if you do not meet all the requirements above, we still encourage you to apply for this position. While we try to be thorough with our prerequisites, not everything about you as a candidate can be condensed into a list of bullet points. What do you have to lose?
Fountain offers an incredibly unique work environment. We employ a diverse team all over the world. Each Fountaineer is given the freedom to do their best work from wherever they choose. We also understand the importance of in-person connections and hold in-person meetings with your team and meet annually as an organization to build our relationships and focus on the future of moving Fountain Forward.
The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a retirement plan. Some Fountain-wide perks offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, paid holidays, monthly lunch stipends, annual allowances for ongoing education related to your profession and career advancement, along with home office, cell phone, and wellness reimbursements. Fountain is a global employer, so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.