Lime is the world’s largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Our electric bikes and scooters have powered 400+ million rides in 250+ cities on 5 continents, replacing an estimated 100+ million car trips. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company and Fast Company Brand That Matters, we achieved a fully profitable year in 2022, becoming the first in our industry to reach this milestone.
Lime is hiring a Head of Recruiting! Reporting to the Head of People, you will develop and execute our Talent Acquisition strategy to hire the best talent across the globe. You will lead, grow, and inspire a high-performing team of recruiters while ensuring we are exceeding our annual hiring goals. This is a hands-on role where you will be both strategic and tactical. You will develop and execute innovative strategies to help us attract world-class talent.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working within an evolving environment. You are an in the moment problem solver and are able to stay focused on building and scaling for the future.
We are a remote first company and for many roles, we welcome applications from anywhere we operate with a preference for East Coast time zone.
What you’ll do:
- Lead our global recruiting team while providing guidance and mentorship to ensure their growth and development
- Manage Lime’s annual hiring plan; forecast, analyze, and report on key recruiting and sourcing metrics monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Develop insights from recruiting data to create forward-thinking recruiting strategies that progress us towards our OKRs and improve areas of opportunity
- Collaborate with C-suite leaders and hiring managers across the organization to understand their hiring needs and provide recruiting strategy
- Partner with the Head of People and other senior People team members to influence and drive key People priorities
- Recruit for Senior / Executive level positions
- Collaborate with our global brand team to develop and execute a Talent Brand strategy that showcases Lime as a market leader in the micro-mobility space
- Be a diversity, equity, and inclusion advocate alongside our Head of DEI to deliver hiring processes that are inclusive and that our candidate pipelines reflect the diverse markets we serve
- Deep expertise in recruiting combined with experience building and managing a global recruiting team
- Collaborative and influential; a natural team player mentality with the ability to develop effective partnerships with stakeholders across all levels and functional areas
- Diversity is top of mind for you. You naturally look for ways to attract and engage talent to advance our DEI mission
- You know how to balance long-term goals with the day-to-day running of a high volume global recruiting team
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Experienced in building and deploying recruiting processes from the ground up with a focus on continued process improvement
- Data-driven talent acquisition leader partnering with People Analytics to improve decisions and talent outcomes
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas