What your impact will look like here
- Coach, guide and support the HRBP and Office teams
- Develop, implement, and continue to iterate on HR strategies, policies and programs
- Develop data driven, growth oriented, and best practice business cases for implementing new or updating existing HR processes and programs that will effectively support a rapidly scaling organization
- Stay current on latest HR related trends and evaluate how Granicus can continue to evolve our ways of working and support our employees
- Developing corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required and anticipate and resolve litigation risks
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
- Contribute as a strategic partner in the accomplishment of departmental business strategies and plans through initiatives that attract and retain talent, develop employees and leaders and align organizational goals and objectives.
You will love this job if you have
- 8+ years of HR experience in high growth environments in the Technology sector with globally distributed workforce; at least 5 of those years are in a hands-on HR position with increasing responsibility
- Outstanding leadership capabilities, including coaching, goal setting and development
- Experience managing a global distributed team is strongly preferred
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- Possess strong foundational knowledge of applicable state and federal regulatory HR requirements
- Experience navigating employment challenges outside of the United States
- HR certification is highly recommended, i.e. SPHR or GPHR; a bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with a growth mindset and flexible approach
- Demonstrated ability to work professionally and discreetly with extremely confidential information
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of Excel highly preferred
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time
We are a remote-first company with a globally distributed workforce across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, India, Armenia, Australia, and New Zealand.
- At Granicus, we are building a transparent, inclusive, and safe space for everyone who wants to be a part of our journey. A few culture highlights include –
- Employee Resource Groups to encourage diverse voices
- Coffee with Mark sessions – Our employees get to interact with our CEO on very important and sometimes difficult issues ranging from mental health to work life balance and current affairs.
- Microsoft Teams communities focused on wellness, art, furbabies, family, parenting, and more.
- We bring in special guests from time to time to discuss issues that impact our employee population
- Serving the People Who Serve the People
- Granicus is driven by the excitement of building, implementing, and maintaining technology that is transforming the Govtech industry by bringing governments and its constituents together. We are on a mission to support our customers with meeting the needs of their communities and implementing our technology in ways that are equitable and inclusive. Granicus has consistently appeared on the GovTech 100 list over the past 5 years and has been recognized as the best companies to work on BuiltIn.
- Over the last 25 years, we have served 5,500 federal, state, and local government agencies and more than 300 million citizen subscribers power an unmatched Subscriber Network that use our digital solutions to make the world a better place. With comprehensive cloud-based solutions for communications, government website design, meeting and agenda management software, records management, and digital services, Granicus empowers stronger relationships between government and residents across the U.S., U.K., Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. By simplifying interactions with residents, while disseminating critical information, Granicus brings governments closer to the people they serve—driving meaningful change for communities around the globe.
We are proud to serve dynamic organizations around the globe that use our digital solutions to make the world a better place — quite literally. We have so many powerful success stories that illustrate how our solutions are impacting the world.