Dandy is transforming the massive ($200B) but antiquated dental industry. Backed by some of the world’s leading venture capital investors, we are on an ambitious mission to integrate and simplify every function of the dental practice through technology. By building the operating system for every dental office in America, Dandy is empowering dentists with technology, innovation, and world-class support to achieve more for their practice, their people, and their patients.
About the Role
Dandy is hiring an outstanding Director of Product Marketing, Doctor Practice Experience to join our rapidly growing venture-backed company.
The Product Marketing team plays a vital role at Dandy and is the glue that binds our product vision to the strategy and tactics driving sales and marketing to achieve results. In particular, we are responsible for:
(1) Identifying, assessing, prioritizing and activating at scale the highest growth opportunities, in serving the needs of our current and potential customers (in partnership with EPD, BD, RevOps, Ops/BD and Marketing)
(2) Defining and coordinating an integrated GtM strategy across Marketing, Enablement, Sales, Customer Success and CX, that optimizes for Acquisition and LTV (through adoption/activation, upsell/cross-sell and retention), across different segments markets.
In this role, you’ll be driving the strategy and GTM for our new portfolio of products, focused on Doctor Practice Experience. You’ll be able to lead the most innovative portfolio of our entire business!
What You’ll Do
- Partner closely with our EPD and BD teams to drive the strategy of our next wave of products, focused on Doctor and Practice Experience, and define our roadmap.
- Leverage multiple types of research and testing methods to deeply understand our market, our competitors, our audience segments.
- Constantly anticipate needs, trends, opportunities and risks to identify opportunities in product development, positioning/messaging, pricing packaging, etc.
- Evaluate partnership opportunities for products and/or integrated services.
- Assess, and prioritize initiatives, navigating ambiguity and help unite others in a structured way around doing the right thing for customers and long-term business objectives.
- Define our GtM strategy for this new portfolio of products across different audience segments, working closely with PMM, Marketing and Enablement teams. This includes everything from positioning messaging, pricing packaging to producing excellent content for customers and sales teams — such as guides, blogs, landing pages and microsites, live training events, video scripts, tools, and best practice articles.
What We’re Looking For
- 10-12+ years of experience overall, 6+ years of experience in product marketing and/or product management in the software space (both launching products from 0 to 1, as well as growing and scaling products – with proven results).
- Thorough understanding of and proven impact in deploying different consumer and b2b marketing levers and channels, as well as of market research methodologies.
- Experience in working with cross-functional partners and leading by influence (no ego attitude).
- Highly structured, while also extremely creative (we need somebody not afraid to challenge the status quo and infuse innovation).
- Can drive strategic thought leadership, and is highly analytical (product marketing is a mix of science and art, and ultimately we need to be able to maximize and measure impact).
- Enjoys both strategy and execution (has no problem in rolling up sleeves when needed).
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
Bonus Points For
- 4+ years of prior experience in consulting (ideally MBB) and/or investment banking
- Product Marketing certification
- Experience with marketing for SMBs
- Experience in pricing packaging with proven impact
- Experience in the healthcare space
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Dandy is $180,000 – $210,000 plus equity. Actual compensation is based on a number of factors including, but not limited to the primary work location, candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience.
In addition, Dandy offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits including healthcare, dental, parental planning, mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, citizenship or immigration status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas