Working at AtlassianAtlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.This is a remote position. To help our teams work together effectively, this role requires you to be located in the Pacific Timezone.Your future teamAtlassian is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Distributed Work Insights Lead to report into our Head of the Team Anywhere Lab. You will create insights about best practices for distributed ways of working, developing thought leadership content, and collaborating with customer teams to understand key pain points with distributed and remote teamwork. You have an advanced degree in behavioral science, psychology, organizational behavior, or subject matter expertise about distributed and remote work, and experience translating complex ideas and research findings into powerful stories for lay audiences and business leaders.
What you’ll do
- Create insights about best practices for distributed ways of working from Atlassian insights, customer data, and proprietary external research.
- Summarize results and insights into clear, actionable recommendations for audiences to shape our perspective about distributed work.
- Design surveys, research, and experiments with a lens for storytelling that positions Atlassian as the market leader on distributed ways of working.
- Develop thought leadership content about distributed work in collaboration with marketing, comms, and brand teams.
- Collaborate with customer teams to understand key pain points with distributed and remote teamwork.
- Stay informed about the latest trends, theories, and best practices for distributed teamwork.
CompensationAt Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:Zone A: $164,500 – $252,300Zone B: $148,000 – $227,100Zone C: $136,500 – $209,400Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
- Advanced degree (Master’s or Ph.D.) in behavioral science, psychology, organizational behavior, or subject matter expertise about distributed and remote work.
- 5+ years of experience and the ability to translate results from qualitative and quantitative research into actionable insights and compelling stories.
- Proficiency in designing and analyzing surveys, with understanding of statistical analysis techniques.
- Familiarity with marketing and storytelling best practices, frameworks, and approaches.
- Collaborative mindset and experience working with partners across brand, comms and marketing.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and deliver high-quality results.
Our perks benefitsAtlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefitsto learn more.
About AtlassianAt Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas