Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Greylock, Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class organization.
As an EnterpriseAccount Executive, you will be directly responsible for driving net new business with our top accounts. You will manage the full sales cycle, from initial contact through successful close and will be equipped with two BDR’s to work with. Using a sophisticated solution-based selling approach, you will help potential customers understand how SMS marketing is a compelling enhancement to their overall marketing approach. Your work will have a direct impact on our growth.
Further, you will have a substantial positive impact on our team culture and overall GTM organization. As a member of the AE team, you will strongly support efforts to design and execute strategies that establish Postscript as the clear leader in the emerging SMS marketing space for ecommerce. This is a fully remote position.
- Own the entire sales process, initial contact, opportunity management, negotiation, and closing. Consistently meet and exceed your business targets.
- Adeptly handle multiple complex deals simultaneously. Use a solution-based selling approach that is inclusive of all stakeholders.
- Advise prospects and customers on how SMS can enhance their marketing approach. Understand a wide variety of ecommerce marketing technologies and how Postscript fits into each customer’s technology stack.
- Build strong relationships with prospects and customers to ensure success.
- Consistently represent our product, brand and company in a way that makes us all proud and quickly and effectively demonstrates to the customer how we can help grow their business. Represent Postscript at industry events
- Exhibit exceptionally high standards in terms of timeliness, responsiveness and follow-up
- Maintain accurate records in Salesforce CRM, actively update sales activities, sales pipeline, and all sales data
- Help define iterate sales process
What we’ll love about you
- 7+ years of B2B sales experience in a closing, quota carrying role; preferably in a SaaS, marketing technology, or a related domain (strong marketing agency)
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology
- Experience selling ecommerce or martech solutions strongly preferred
- Experience successfully working deals from $50K-$500K and up
- Strong networking and relationship-building abilities
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- Your customers love you and you have a demonstrated track record of creating value for them and their businesses
- Demonstrated record of meeting and exceeding your performance targets
- You are passionate and love to hustle
- Prior ecommerce experience or knowledge desired
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas