As an Enterprise Account Executive, Army at Databricks, you will be responsible for driving sales of Databricks within this dedicated set of accounts in the Public Sector segment. As an experienced Account Executive, you know how to sell innovation and change through customer vision expansion and can drive deals forward to compress decision cycles. You love understanding a product in depth and are passionate about communicating its value to Public Sector clients. Always looking for new opportunities, you will be expected to net new accounts and expand current footprints. Along with the chance to close an exciting deal, we also offer accelerators above 100% quota attainment.
The impact you will have:
- Manage complex sales-cycles and present to C-level executives.
- Close net new logos and expand existing accounts.
- Identify and close quick, small wins while managing longer, complex sales cycles.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets.
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce.
- Use a solution-based approach to selling and creating value for customers.
- Promote Databricks; enterprise cloud data platform powered by Apache Spark.
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers.
- Prioritize opportunities and applying appropriate resources.
- Build a plan for success internally at Databricks and externally with your accounts.
What we look for:
- You have previously worked in an early-stage company, and you know how to navigate and be successful
- 5+ years of field sales experience to the DOD, specifically Army, experience is preferred
- Background in big data, Cloud, or SaaS sales is preferable
- Track record of success delivering business value to customers
- Experience with cloud technologies
- Bachelor’s degree
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Pay Range Transparency
Databricks is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The pay range(s) for this role is listed below and represents base salary range for non-commissionable roles or on-target earnings for commissionable roles. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to job-related skills, depth of experience, relevant certifications and training, and specific work location. Based on the factors above, Databricks utilizes the full width of the range. The total compensation package for this position may also include eligibility for annual performance bonus, equity, and the benefits listed above.