Lime is the world’s largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Our electric bikes and scooters have powered 400+ million rides in 250+ cities on 5 continents, replacing an estimated 100+ million car trips. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company and Fast Company Brand That Matters, we achieved a fully profitable year in 2022, becoming the first in our industry to reach this milestone.
Lime is hiring a Senior Full-Stack Engineer on our Product Tooling team. In this role you will make a highly visible and large impact while elevating our product tooling offerings to the next level. This team is critical to Lime’s success and focuses on building scalable tooling products to revolutionize Lime’s operations by building tools and features that are used widely by both internal and external users.
What you’ll do:
- Develop modern web applications that serve both our external and our internal users.
- Hold a high bar in building quality tooling that customers love.
- Obsess with customer satisfaction and aim to solve customers’ pain points with intuitive and user-friendly tools.
- Lead the cross-functional collaboration with PMs, Engineers, Design, Research, Data Scientists, and Operations teams.
- Closely monitor the performance of our web stack and be able to respond to system failures.
- Scrutinize and reason clearly about the technology and architecture choices we make. In many cases, you will be the decider of these decisions.
- Mentor and support other engineers on the team.
- 4+ years of industry professional software development experience as backend / fullstack software engineer, and a track record of building impactful products.
- Experience in leading large full-stack engineering projects, preferably having started from scratch and worked through all phases of product development, from planning and design to execution, to launch and monitoring.
- Customer obsessed. You put customers first.
- Owner’s mindset. You’re a self-starter and get things across the finish line.
- Strong collaborator. You understand cross-functional strategies and involve key stakeholders in decision making.
- Passionate. You’re passionate about Lime’s mission and micromobility; you want to see cities transform to becoming people-centric and less polluted.
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas