Title: Growth Management – AVP – User Acquisition Reactivation
Mobiquest is a Paytm Company and was founded in August 2008. The company uses the mobile device to create the largest ecosystem of performance advertising, last mile data capture and data analytics in both digital and offline world.
About the team:
Mobiquest (Paytm m’loyal™)is a self serve mobile loyalty, data analytics precision marketing platform that beautifully combines the use of mobile technology, coupled with web based CRM and visual analytics to produce amazing business results for retail brands. The ease of deployment, hassle free SAAS model and fanatic functionality makes it the most desirable tool for marketers to drive huge ROI on their marketing ideas / campaigns / budgets.
About the role:
We are looking for Growth Marketing leaders for accelerating the core growth metrics and user numbers. If you are passionate about mobile and web apps with a penchant towards marketing campaigns, love extreme attention to content design detail and care about how your work impacts millions of users daily, we want you!
- Drive/Execute customer acquisition activation growth campaigns across Omni channel merchant partners and across Paytm platforms, properties and external media
- Create innovative offers for driving acquisition retention and user growth by utilizing internal assets or liasoning with Omni channels merchant partners, utilizing Omni channel platform.
- Should be responsible for driving the User Growth, Revenue Growth, Retention, and Engagement of the Platform on day-day basis.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and take ownership right from ideation to implementation:
- Manage end-to-end consumer lifecycle management for the business vertical.
- Responsible for driving the entire marketing funnel from Acquisition to Retention using various digital marketing channels.
- Monitor customer funnel identify new levers of growth and apply them to the business
- Suggest new features/product innovations whenever necessary basis understanding of consumer behaviour.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field from reputed colleges.
- Should have minimum 15 years of relevant experience in Consumer internet industry Omni channel.
- Must be data driven with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- High degree of ownership in taking things to completion.
- Ability to multitask and work on diverse range of requirements.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to handle complex negotiations.
Why join us:
1. A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
2. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
3. A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
4. Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you. With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
In case you face any challenge while applying to this IJP, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas