From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Designer to take our growth team to the next level! You will help shape the future of the Fivetran data pipeline platform for businesses and see your work drive real business and impact. We value those that hit the ground running, leading by example on projects and collaborating well cross-functionally. You will be diving deep into the daily lives of our users and ensuring they are set up for success. You’ll balance analytics and user research to identify user problems and growth opportunities. Generating hypotheses and experimentation should excite you and get your creative juices flowing.
As you talk with our team, your portfolio should contain case studies that demonstrate growth experience, strong storytelling skills, use of effective design methodologies, and clear results from your work.
Fivetran has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture. We appreciate Designers who are curious, humble, think deeply, speak clearly, and thrive on collaboration and feedback. If this sounds like a good fit for you, send us a hello with links to your work and experience!
What You’ll Do
- Lead design projects that support the growth team and self-service user, and have a direct impact on business goals.
- Understand our users deeply, build empathy for their needs, advocate for them and deliver impactful experiences that connect their goals to business needs.
- Be a strategic contributor to the product development and optimization process. Partner closely with cross-functional teams including product, engineering, analytics, and data science to develop hypotheses and launch designs that are aligned with our overall growth objectives.
- Use analytics and user research to identify user problems and growth opportunities. Design experiments using A/B testing to optimize the user’s experience.
- Work closely with PMs to shape the roadmap and experimentation backlog while ensuring its alignment with our experience vision.
- Create compelling designs that focus on rapidly delivering business value through experimentation while ensuring a high-quality experience. Know when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
Skills We’re Looking For
- Passion for growth and a strong understanding of how to use data to guide hypotheses, design solutions, and drive decision making.
- Ability to apply lean, iterative approaches like A/B testing.
- Strong focus on addressing both customer problems and the business needs.
- Ability to partner effectively with others on UX research, ideation, design systems, usability testing, and other modern design practices.
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated with a bias toward action – there’s tons of greenfield opportunity here, and you’ll need to lean into the ambiguity and lead projects to completion.
- Ability to craft engaging presentations with engrossing stories that influence your peer stakeholders.
- Driven by a deep understanding of how products get used, concept validation, contextual inquiry, and usability testing.
- Excitement for the chance to shape the design culture at a growing company and to inspire people with your unique perspective.
- A strong portfolio showcasing growth case studies and demonstrating your ability to design experiences that connect users to product value.
- Experience working with technical B2B/SaaS/enterprise products.
- A desire to have fun while building a great product!
The pay range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the target position and level. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Our job titles may span more than one career level. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, business need, market demands. The pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
This range represents base salary only and does not include incentive for sales roles, equity, or benefits, if applicable.
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance*
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Recharge, reenergize, and pursue personal and professional goals with a 30 day paid leave after 5 years
*may vary by country – please reach out to your recruiter for more information
To learn more about Fivetran’s benefits by region – click here.
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. Read about us in Forbes.
Fivetran brings together high-quality talent across the globe to make data access as easy and reliable as electricity for our customers. We value and recognize that our customers benefit from having innovative teams made of people from many backgrounds, experiences and identities. Fivetran promotes diversity, equity, inclusion belonging through attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce, not only because it is the right thing to do, but because it helps us build a world-class company to better serve our customers, our people and our communities.
To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas