To learn more about our Hiring Range System, please click this link.
A lot of companies say they’re “mission-driven”. Our unique corporate structure guarantees that every decision we make upholds our mission: to make sure the internet stays available, safe, and welcoming to everyone. Beholden to neither shareholders nor investors, the Mozilla Corporation is wholly owned by the not-for-profit Mozilla Foundation. Along with 20,000+ volunteer contributors and collaborators all over the world, Mozilla Corporation’s staff designs, builds, and distributes software that allows people to enjoy the internet on their own terms. Our flagship product — the Firefox browser — has expanded into a suite of products that upholds privacy and gives them access to dependable content.
Are you eager to build a better internet? Join Mozilla on the Marketing team. We are looking for a Head of Creative Studio in Europe to lead the development and execution of creative marketing that will drive growth of Mozilla products across Germany, France and the UK.
The ideal candidate has proven experience leading a team of multi-discipline creatives, is comfortable translating business strategy into creative solutions and working closely with dynamic cross-functional teams (including Product, Comms, Activations, and Creative). They are proactive and insights-driven, with the ability to direct work that is fueled by insight and learnings.
The Head of the European Creative Studio will lead the team to design, write and execute relevant marketing assets in our European Key Markets and work with the global Marketing Team on global projects. They will be responsible for concepting, messaging, designing and overseeing the production of integrated marketing campaigns, programs and activities with a focus on growing the impact of the Mozilla brand and driving relevance and growth of Mozilla’s suite of products to the region..
They will partner closely with Global Brand Marketing and regional Go-to-Market team to translate high-level brand strategy into creative executions that deliver brand continuity, awareness, consideration, loyalty and click-throughs within marketing activations.
And, they will also be responsible for not only ensuring the timely and high-quality delivery of marketing creative assets ,but also the development of the technical skills and capability across the team.
- Lead and manage the Creative Studio – a core department of 5+ people plus external production partners, freelancers and agencies
- Collaborate with leaders across the company to set the creative strategy and vision for the European marketing creative.
- Lead and inspire high-level storytelling efforts across creative work.
- Set the creative bar and deliver breakthrough work that drives results up and down the funnel, and across the org.
- Advocate for the department as whole—be a vocal leader for brand alignment and creative vision.
- Help the organization (functional partners up through C-suite leadership) see the power of creativity to drive business impact.
- Build relationships with cross-functional partners, key departments (e.g. Research, GTM, Acications and Comms) and performance marketers to understand key business challenges and bring a strong perspective on creative problem solving.
- Determine and manage agency partners.
- Oversee an efficient and high quality production model for creative executions
- Use a birds-eye view of marketing objectives and business needs to identify opportunities to scale, to optimize resources and drive performance.
- Coach and inspire a team of Designers, Writers, Strategists, Film Makers and Producers to deliver cohesive, consistent branded experiences.
- Continue to guide and develop the scope and scale of the regional creative strategy to meet the needs of the business.
- Lead with empathy and inclusivity, and actively nurture career development for all team members.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams; direct marketing creative; and oversee creative execution
- Experience leading a creative team within an agency or in-house
- Outstanding organization and project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient German proficient business English
- Ability to think about both big-picture creative strategy and deliver against individual briefs
- Experience analyzing data and consumer insights to inform marketing creative
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and across different time zones and cultures
- A proactive self-starter who is both collaborative and able to work independently
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
Mozilla understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company’s core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and expressions.
We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, as appropriate. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race (including hairstyle and texture), religion (including religious grooming and dress practices), gender, gender identity, gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. Mozilla will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics or any other unlawful behavior, conduct, or purpose.
Req ID: R2252
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas