Building the Internet of Money Our Krakenites are a world-class team with crypto conviction, united by our desire to discover and unlock the potential of crypto and blockchain technology.What makes us different? Kraken is a mission-focused company rooted in crypto values. As a Krakenite, you’ll join us on our mission to accelerate the global adoption of crypto, so that everyone can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. For over a decade, Kraken’s focus on our mission and crypto ethos has attracted many of the most talented crypto experts in the world.Before you apply, please read the Kraken Culture page to learn more about our internal culture, values, and mission.As a fully remote company, we have Krakenites in 60+ countries who speak over 50 languages. Krakenites are industry pioneers who develop premium crypto products for experienced traders, institutions, and newcomers to the space. Kraken is committed to industry-leading security, crypto education, and world-class client support through our products like Kraken Pro, Kraken NFT, and Cryptowatch.Become a Krakenite and build the internet of money!
Proof of work
The teamJoin our Identity Access Management (AM) team and be at the forefront of safeguarding our organization’s digital assets and ensuring secure, efficient user access! The mission of our team is to leverage cutting-edge tools like Okta and Opal to facilitate access management, striving to strike the perfect balance between user experience, security, and regulatory compliance.Securely managing credentials in large Crypto company is critical, with some fun cases as well! Recently the team completed a large project that enabled our employees to authenticate in an innovative way, improving out security posture by adding another authentication layer that happens behind the scenes. As we look into the future, we aim to re-imagine the way we provide access to current and new employees with a strong focus on automation.
- Implement, manage and maintain enterprise Identity Access Management tools
- Partner with relevant compliance teams to align to global regulatory requirements
- Manage all aspects of large, cross functional, globally distributed and complex projects
- Threat model our IAM systems to inform our priorities
- Build and deploy proofs of concept in order to evaluate IAM solutions
- Mentor junior IAM staff
- Communicate with diverse groups of stakeholders to accomplish our objectives and maintain a best-in-class user experience
Skills you should HODL
- Strong intellectual curiosity. Highly analytical with strong research skills, able to discern key issues and information in complex situations and resolve issues quickly
- 3+ years of experience supporting access management solutions, including user privilege management, credential management, and security behavior monitoring
- Experience with architecting, standardizing, and implementing best practices with an Okta tenant of 1,000+ users
- Experience with implementing IAM tools preferred, including Identity Governance Administration (IGA) tools such as SailPoint, Opal, Saviynt, etc.
- Experience with requirements, design, implementation, integration, testing, and change management
- Experience in leading technical and managerial sessions with internal clients
- Creative and inquisitive professional with excellent interpersonal and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Able to handle work smoothly under stress, managing multiple assignments concurrently, adjusting easily as business needs change, and acquiring new working knowledge quickly
- Relevant security experience in a regulated compliance environment – SOX, PCI, ISO, etc.
- Experience with Terraform preferred
Location Tagging: #EU #US Kraken is powered by people from around the world and we celebrate all Krakenites for their diverse talents, backgrounds, contributions and unique perspectives. We hire strictly based on merit, meaning we seek out the candidates with the right abilities, knowledge, and skills considered the most suitable for the job. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don’t fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you’re passionate or knowledgable about crypto!As an equal opportunity employer, we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas